xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iXeta

Conquer Online

Hey, anyone else play Conquer?Its not that big of a game, but it should be, AWSOME fighting RPG game.3D characters, I think 2D background.The best lvling and item system I have EVER seen.I play in the Constellations: Cancer Server(There are like 30 servers)My accounts are:Level 68 WarriorLevel 50 Water TaoistLevel 32 ArcherThere are four classes,Trojan (Best Attack)Warrior (Best Defence)Archer (Best Long Range and Multiple attack at once)Fire Taoist (MAJOR Magic Attack)Water Taoist (Magic spells like heal, Stigma (+ attack for somone else), invisibility, and a lot of other spellsto help people :D)Really, if you dont already play Conquer, you don't know what your missing.(Btw, if you do join (on the Cancer Server that is), I am Deputy Leader of the Sit&Relax Guild,contact me and maybe I'll let you join)-iXeta

I used to play and I was a Taoist (soon to be Water Taoist) but then we shifted homes and so I lost my DSL connection, I will get it back I think on this Tuesday but I would have surely forgotten my username and password so I will be creating an new account.I liked that game.

lol, one thing you will notice when you start playing again though, the lag will be less.All thier servers had a major hardware update the other day. There is still some lag,but a lot less of it :DBtw, which server did you play on?(Come to Cancer Server! :D )

Come to Mars server , because as Australian player i have my Australian friends with me ^^ In the game single playing is tought i know when i started but with friends reborn can be completed with a 130 archer and a rain gear item for fast exp ^^ 1 month self lvl probly 100 including money etc 3 days with archer and rain gear rbed water to wateva class ^^

CO is a good game!

Conquer Online

I play CO, I love it. Its good time passer. I have a lvl 115 troj, lvl 101 wat-fire and a lvl 90 wat-war (soon to be RB). You are right, the game play is the best!! srsly it is realy good, the only one let down on this game is its 2D back ground like you said, but its worth it.

-reply by waffles

Wow!I haven't been on Conquer for months, not since i started palying Warcraft.I do have to admit the game is kinda addictive but i think i'll stick with WOW for the time being.I do occasionally log in now and again to catch up with recent patches, events and the like but nothing too major.My main problem is all the bugs and the fact that to get any kinda good gear you need to either hunt for months or buy Dragon Balls from TQ.Also that TQ ignore any customer service question unless you've purchased so many Dragon Balls....which is kinda lame IMO.I play on Nature > Meteor as Deadron a lvl 105 Warrior (Non RB) and on Nature > Lightning as Dark~FanTaSy a lvl 110 water-Archer (1st RB).Actually, now i have a little craving to play....i may just log on for half an hour........or 5 :)