xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zubair1

New Virus! Alert please read for you PC safety

Dear Fellow Members And The Admin TeamsA word of cautionthere has been a new virus spreading in these 2 or 3 dayscall Eid Mubarak, you open it and it saves a file in your pcand that file scrambles your registry, it also mess's up with yourdrivers and ports, it comes in a Title : Eid Mubarak And the Subject : Eid Mubarakit also escapes from the jaws of antivirus softwaresi recommend you to never open this mail,this virus has been found on hotmail service,dont know about the others yet.if you use that service please dont open that mail.thank you very much and enjoy!

realy? wat would the virus can do ?

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

One: your grammar is as good as mine >_>

Two: He just said what it does.....learn to read.

I don't open emails unless I know what they are so I don't really worry.

Markian ' :D man i am shocked,has Triple X stated above i have explained every thing aboutthis virus , in details as much as i can giveand you didn't understand any thing i explained, "" the whole movie ended and you asked who the hero was ??? ""i am sorry but i am not making any joke of this :) maybe you can't understand english correctly,are you from some place else, outside usa well thats no problem, thank you for reading the posttake care

Usually emails that try to get sent to me via the net are sent to me through my email and usually I spam those out. They go to my spam box immediately and I don't even open them.