xisto Community
BooZker

Psp Unity white and black psp unite

This was an idea of mine for awhile, but i could never figure out how to cut things out, but once i got photoshop it was all easy! So decided to make the pic i had that idea for. The idea of the pic is part racial unity, and team gamer unity. I hope you like it. It makes a great desktop for your PC if you center it!

Posted Image

What do you think?

Hmmm.... Nice. Although you could have made one for PSP, or you could resize the current one to fit the screen.

480x272, a great resolution to remember! :)

It looks good, except the white and black need to be shading togerther in the middle to symbolise unity between the two!

So instead of a solid cut you were thinking like put a gradient between the 2 and making connect like that? So they look sort of faded together?

Hmmm.... Nice. Although you could have made one for PSP, or you could resize the current one to fit the screen.
480x272, a great resolution to remember!

Actually go to the member gallery. I have a ton of PSP Wallpapers already. I actually converted this to a 480 x 272. I just didn't think anyone would actually download it so i just made the pic to show it off here.

Nice, except for the dark grey around the PSPs themselves. It makes them look to be sloppily cut out of an image.

I actually cut it out perfect. I see what you mean though. I just thougt it might be a nice effect. I should take it off though.

Thanks for all the comments.