xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Morne

Fantacy Game Breath Of Fire who of you have ever heard of this game?

Its a great chinese type of Fantacy game... andventure and so on.you play as a character named Ryu... but you get to chose your name in the beginning of the game.now its stary line is all about a princess named Elena who dissapeard during a war against good vs evel, as all fantacy adventure games are made of, it turnes out that your evel half has kidnaped her, and its your quest to defeat your evel half. but then you meet her sister Nina, and as you have gaind a memory loss when your dragon brought you to earth, she helps you to regain your memory and find your powers... during this you remembered you are a dragon your self, and on your quest to destroy your evel half you made it a quest to rescue the princess aswell. for she has powers that could actualy aid you.its a bit of a confusing storry but it all comes into place as you near the end of the game.it takes a lot of thinking work as you do things for ppl to get things that would help you in the end.puzzles, that would realy realy make you wonder how do you I do this.its a great game if you are realy into fantacy and adventure games. If you have plaid this game, please tel me what you think of it...I forgot to add, This is kindof a oldish game. but still a great game to play.

hey.... i know this game.... quite interesting.....but I never play it again when I reach chamba, but can you tell me what happen in the end????I like the moment when ryu meditate to a dragon... what about you????

hey.... i know this game.... quite interesting.....but I never play it again when I reach chamba, but can you tell me what happen in the end????
I like the moment when ryu meditate to a dragon... what about you????

Thats like the best part of the battle fase, well, i played the game a long time ago, i cant remeba very well, but there is a level wen you enter a portal that will take you to the place where the prinsess is i think, all i know is that the gardian infront of that gate is a bit of a tough guy, havnt beat that oke. even in yor dragon form that guy is a battle that would make you pull out your hair. you would get so close that the weakest guy on you party would be able to defeat him, but then he counters that last attack with a big boom, and that boom whipes all out.

me myself would like to see the end of the game, but what i can say from what i have seen in that intro muvie they play and from what i have seen during the game, with the combined attacks and the dragon forms and dragon attacks.... it would be the battle that any fntacy lover would like to take part of of vew.