xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
<AW> Clan Manager

Hi - <aw> Clan Manager

Hi i am <AW> Clan Manager and i am new to Xisto, i found the site just searching through google for a good free web hosting. I play lots of online games such as Guild Wars (sometimes), Counter-strike source and BF2. If your ever playing counter-strike source and see someone with the name ^CρU? its me. I hope to continue posting on the forums till i get a high enough rank to make website thank you and i will see you on the forums. If your ever intrested in joining my online clan PM me.

Hi bro and welcome to Xisto. Just so you know you can host by getting hosting credits by posting good quality posts ( NOT SPAM) and when you have enough apply for hosting, it doesnt have anything to do with you rank. Please stay active and have fun. Also contribute to the forums and please stick to the rules.

Hi ^CρU?Nice name. Welcome to the group. As GOE has said it's nothing to do with rank, don't post too many, but your posts should have content and should not be one liner. You can learn all these in trap's readme.I have just seen your posts and some of them are just too short, you should change your habit to become a hosted member here

Welcome to the Trap.If Hosting is your goal, then adhere to the rules as suggested. They are in place so that everyone can enjoy their visits to the trap. And there are plenty of users here and no shortage of assistance or guidance for any questions you might have. Use the Search feature to see if the answer is already available before starting a new topic, though.Enjoy your time here. Have fun.