xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
raijel

Incoming Games To Look Out For

Neverwinter Nights 2 - Entirely New Engine for maximum gameplay!Metal Gear Solid 4 - i think its the final installment of the best tactical game in the console worldRagnarok Online 2 - can't wait for its beta testing here! Entirely new in terms of graphics and fun factor! Must have!

I would like to add to the list the Unreal Tournament 2007. Everybody think it will be a blast, it has awesome graphics now with the UnrealEngine 3 implemented.Not sure if it will come in stores at February or May 2007.

A game I am looking forward to is Dark Crusade, which is an add on to Dawn of War, which is in my opinion one of the best RTS game out there. It is based on the Warhammer 40,000 universe, and Dark Crusade will include two new races.

Should be out soon. Late October I think

Just Cause - it's a gta type of game, the city is huge; with mountains, jungles, beaches, cities and villages with a variety of air, land and sea craft.FIFA Soccer 07 - great game, also nice to play online in pc.WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2007 - wrestling games included many new features.