xisto Community
raijel

Dota Allstars In Warcraft Iii

Anyone playing DotA Allstars in Warcraft III?

I do, although not too often nowadays. I'm also not that good but I do generally enjoy a game, win or lose :P I usually prefer hack-'n-slash types of heroes like Naix or Bradwarden and spell spammers like Krobelus or Aggron Stonebreaker.

How 'bout you? Which heroes do you usually use? :)

i do play dota occasionally.. it's fun to play especially with your buddies.. the maps and updates are getting better,.. the addition of some characters makes the gameplay even more enjoyable

I play DoTA Allstars online, generally playing SD, AP, AR on public games but I don't play Inhouse all that often (although I have). I've played it since the 5.48 version came out (the one from TrueRuss) and I've been playing it ever since.All in all, I can play like almost every hero no problem apart from Goblin Techies, Templar Assassin and the New Visage. Other than that I have no real urge to -repick whenever I receive a hero (many people scream at me to -repick Keeper of the Light. What's wrong with KoTL? o_O).I tend to find Intelligence heroes more fun than Hack-and-Slash Agility heroes or the Tanker Strength heros (although most are still fun), while it is still hilarious when you Time Walk in as Faceless Void and 1v5 against the enemy team and still win from his late gaming power. Icefrog is starting to make DoTA a bit more caster oriented (you can have Euls and Guinsoo at the same time now and they don't share casting times as well as Euls boost giving a bonus +20 to help run + chase with). Balance is still an issue though...