xisto Community
BooZker

Modern Style Sig Make this my new default?

I have not changed my sig in a long time because people always like my current sig the best haha. Well i wanted to make another one and see if you guys like it and if i should change it. This is a modern style sig. It's mostly black and white, but has some color to accent certain parts. I did not want to make a sig that looks like everyone elses with the crazy looking effects, lots of glow, and video game characters. So should i keep or change it.

This one

Posted Image

Or the one in my sig section now?

Definately, this one should replace the one in your current signature block. I would just suggest one little thing: Add a thin stroke, a very light one, so it can blend well, and so the bottom of the "B" and "Z" could be more visible.

Looks like a barcode on a product and combining it with a little of grunge effect. I feel that it is lacking a little in 'meat', something to make it more completed in the centre, I feel that it is a little too plain for my liking but other than that, a good effort :D

This is super like truefusion said and then the sig will be one of the best i have seen :D... like that way ideas..

Like these? If so which one should i pick?

Posted Image

or

Posted Image

Edited by BooZker (see edit history)

I would recomend 1st one because in second one B,Z and K letters have too big and seenable stroke..

I do not see any difference between the 2 signatures with the exception of the stroke on the 'Z'. Could you tell me what is it you have added to the signature? I think the one in your signature section is something which has a powerful image. It brings out your theme of your signature and message very well and clearly.

I do not see any difference between the 2 signatures with the exception of the stroke on the 'Z'. Could you tell me what is it you have added to the signature? I think the one in your signature section is something which has a powerful image. It brings out your theme of your signature and message very well and clearly.

Well the first has a just a simple gray stroke and the 2nd one has a slight reflection and glow with a gradient for a stroke. They were not meant to be huge changes, but minors ones to see if what truefusion said was a good idea, which it was.

Sharn, like this?

Posted Image

Here is one with a black stroke of 1 px because when i did a black glow of 1 px you could not see the glow at all.

Posted Image

So now out of those two which i have just posted and this one:

Posted Image

Which one should i pick because the majority already think the new one is better. I just need to know which new version of the Modern BooZker Sig is the perfect one.

Suggestions are still open.

Ok 2nd one it is. Until more other people tell me otherwise that is the best one it will be my new sig.

Posted Image

I'ma go with this one. Only cause the text is more "out there". The others, the text gives the sig an odd feeling to me. And for this one, it has a better balance than the others.

Hmm it's a tie! I think i will put both in my sig and put a link to this topic until there is a break in the tie.

ok so grey it is. Sorry it has taken me so long to reply.