xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedidog

Star Wars Tv Series

The idea of a tv series of Star wars sounds strange, it's rather like the reverse of Star trek (tv series to film). I somehow feel the transfer to tv will not work so well, remember Indiana Jones? Star wars was made for the big screen , not the tv screen. yes, we still watch the star wars movies on the tv, but a tv series? It will dilute down the epic of the films. As a star wars fan I think it would be great to see more, but as a movie goer I think to move it over to small screen would not do it justice. Readers can continue the saga in text format, leave the star wars saga as the big screen format it was intnded for. And as for George, I really think after all these years working on Star wars, he's perhaps doesn't want the saga to be distilled to tv. Tv series become movies for want of big bucks scenes to do it in reverse doesn't really make do the film justice or seem the right path take for an epic in science fiction moviedom.

Yes i prefer them to be movies too, but id like to see some more, as you said, i reckon it will be a different experience thats for sure, where did you hear about this? id like to know more. Please.