xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedidog

Favorite Ways To Spend A Million

Having just watched 'millions' about two boys who find a million, what would you do if you found a million?I guess the answer depends if you are a child or an adult, and of course your circumstances. And how would you spend it without drawing attention? Or perhaps getting attention is what you want? Today a million may be a lot or a little depending on your perspective and situation. Perhaps it woudl be the most fastest best computer ever? a very small rock on your finger, or an even small rock of an island (very small) or maybe just hoard in under the mattress (for those who can't trust the banks).

if i "found" it, it would mean somebody has "lost" it. :D perhaps i will first attempt to find out the person who has lost the million, then return it. of course, i'd be very careful to evaluate the identity of the claimant, if he or she really is the one who lost it. i will not be saying the exact amount, for one. i'll leave it to the claimant to say it so i can establish the fact. a million is a lot to lose, and i think it is not ethical to claim it as "finder's keepers" just because i found it, without even trying to know who owns it in the first place. it may be for some thing like medical expenses for which the million will be used by the owner, and i simply would want it returned.if after some time, the owner does not show up, or i have doubts as to the claimant, i may put it in a bank for safekeeping until the proper owner is established. :D after a year, perhaps, that's when i'd even begin thinking of spending it for my own if all attempts at returning it fail. :D first on my list would be a franchise for a business... i'd like the money to earn for itself. then from it, i can set aside the million thenafter (from profits) to donate to charity. :D i'd still have the business, and the millions gets turned over for other worthy causes. :D

Well, I would buy myself a really nice car..like a lamborghini or something. And then I'd buy some new clothes & shoes and all that kind of stuff. I'd also give some money to my parents because they're helped me out all my life, so its the least I could do. I would donate some of the money to charity as well. A cause I really believe in..like PETA or something.

If i found a million dollars, I would simply buy myself a small home with some nice porperty. I would use the acres out back to ride my Motorcycle on. Also I would have a recording studio for a band. Thats about it, two things I really love in life, Motocross and Music.

I guess it depends on how I came across that million. If I just happened to find one lying on the street, I'd pick it up, walk a few paces outta sight and blt to a more secure location. See, it could very well be "marked" so I'd probably split it into different amounts and secure it. If I came across it purely by chance, I'd also probably circulate it before I put it in a bank; certainly wouldn't wanna be caught seemingly red-handed of a crime I've yet to commit.As to looking for the owner, I suppose I'd do so. That way, I'll know who to beware of and which guy to avoid running into.All the same, I'd get it in two or more bank accounts. I'd probably try my hand at a lending business, get a few tips and pointers from my mom.Most probably, though, I'd invest it on boys. Finding a partner or mate for life is a very tricky business, might I add :D

I would try to ask for whoever lost it, but as some said, it is hard to claim the owner of a particular amount of cash, considering someone can come up and try to "claim" that million.But if no-one claimed it, I'd prolly bank it, then buy myself a unit nearby the CBD, then invest some money into interest accounts (ie term deposits, or so forth).

I wouldn't go finding the person to give it back but if I knew whose it was I would. First I would give some to my mother, she's basically why I'm here so yeah, I owe my life to her. She would probably buy a small house, so no one would be suspicious and just live of that money and live a normal life but slighty richer.I wouldn't abuse the money nor would I ever tell anyone I won the lottery, it would ruin my life.

if i found one million dollers i would first go to the cops and have then find whos it is if no one takes it and i get it back i would buy a realy good computer and maybe a car for when i can drive the give the rest to my mom and dad to have them do as the wish

i guess i would first try to search the person who lost the money but if i had a million,i mean,if it was really mine i would buy a house,a car,nothing to big because i would like to save some money to make my dream real: i would buy land and build a king of an animal hotel but to colect lost and abandoned animals and take care of them and give them a really nice live with good conditions and lots of love because that is my biggest dream. I love animals and i hope some day i can have money enough to help all of those who have no home or are in bad conditions.

my favorite way to spend a million dollars is by buying every single 360 game, have 2 360's with HUGE t.v's so i can invite all my friends over and system link or go on xbox live and play agaisnt each other or other people. If i really found 1 million dollars i would probly save it in the bank for a while then when i get old i use it to have fun and travel or something. but i garentee i would use every single cent of that million dollars :D

If I found a million dollars, just lying on the ground, I would probably take it to the police to see if anyone claims it. I would feel guilty if I just took it and ran.If no one claimed it, and it's mine, I would probably put $900,000 dollars in the bank to save for later use. With the $100,000 I have I would give some to my family, then spend the rest of it. I'd buy a big 60 inch widescreen plasma television and an XBOX 360 to go with it. A few hundred games too and probably renovate my room.

If I found a million dollars, I believe that I would keep the money right off the back. Just think, if someone is stupid enough to lose a million dollars than they don't deserve to keep it anyway. Anyways, I would probably put 100,000 into my savings account for college. After that, I'd buy the most high-tech and expensive computer systems to replace the old and decript ones that we have now, about a 50,000 dollar cost. Then I'd give 100,000 of it to my father so that they can get a nice house that they are dreaming about. I'd have used 250,000. Next, I'd probably put 350,000 into my savings for later uses leaving me with 400,000. I'd upgrade to the best flute from the best supplier and do the same with my piccolo. I'd probably donate 100,000 to my mom for taking care of me my whole life and then put whatever is left into my savings account. I'd put most of it into a savings account because you figure that you'd have to pay taxes on the amount of money, you may have to get a car before then, and might have some hidden expenses. It's also some insurance when you have a family and need ahouse, food, and other such things.

i would spend a million on lke amillion things...first off get my self a house to pay off...a nice sexy car...uh quit my job lol...help out my family...get w.e i desire at any store...maybe open like my own breakdance studio lol i dont know it would be really great ownin that much money...its like a fantasy for me heh...but whatever i do...i would definately watch the amount im spendin till the day i die...

I probably won't use up my million dollars... But if I had to say, I'd probably buy the things I couldn't before. But not like cars or houses, that's just a waste of money. :P Then I'll probably donate some of it to people. I'm a nice guy, and I like to give back to people. Like Xisto for example. And speaking of Xisto, I'm definetely getting myself some paid hosting on Xisto - Web Hosting :)Then finally, I'll probably bank it or something... I can't see myself going on a shopping spree everyday until I eventually run out of money.

If I had a million. I'd pay of my loans, pay off my car. Which would only take 40 grand outta the million. I'd then divide the rest up in 4 parts. one part i would invest. Part two would be given to charities and such.(for karma reasons)Part 3 would be spent randomly on stupid stuff and i would put the 4th part in the bank divded up art in savings and part in checking accounts for rainy day funds.