xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Hadi

Life Here Sucks Because Of Terrorism

Due to recent israeli terrorism activities, it has beeen a while since i didn't open my account here in this forum. I was chocked but not scared by what israel did in my home, my country my family my life!!!who thought that israel would do something this terrible by killing more than a thousand civilian!!!!! I heard airplanes, bomb, people screaming for life but the f-16 and the mk has no mercy on people nor female or small babies she killed them alll and left no one alive. If anyone in this world thinks that hozballah is terrorism than could he or she tell me what is israek then???? You don't even know how it is the feeling of hearing airplanes 24 on 7, or hearing bombs falling that is terrorism, israel is a terrorist's country. i didn't say that every israeli person is a terrorist but the goverment is. Anyone who has a different oppinion then i will be pleased to debate him.

Notice from BuffaloHELP:
Moved to Regional. Topic title modified.
Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

I agree with you. Terrorism is an act which inflict terror and that is clearly what is happening. You dont jhave to be a suicide bomber of hijack planes to be a terrorist so yes hadi i agree with you. The country is terrorist but the people are not nessecerly. I am sorry to hear your life has been turned upside down by there activaties too and i waish you your family and friends all the best for the future.

My Life really turned upside down, but look on the brightside we lost money but thank god we still have lots of money!! But some familys are poor where they will go in winter??? And there home are destroyed!! My dad is giving lots of money for poor people to help them out but this is not enough!!! Thank for agreeing with me but some like Bush and Rice and Bleir won't and never will.

omg.. I live in far away from israel or liban.. Im from Latvia but here it is diffrent no bobs and weapons just fight with arms.. in here russians think theyr so powerfull and want to take our home and make us all speak russian.. but they wont Latvia is small but strong country.. I agree that isreal is terorism country not liban..

Due to recent israeli terrorism activities, it has beeen a while since i didn't open my account here in this forum. I was chocked but not scared by what israel did in my home, my country my family my life!!!who thought that israel would do something this terrible by killing more than a thousand civilian!!!!! I heard airplanes, bomb, people screaming for life but the f-16 and the mk has no mercy on people nor female or small babies she killed them alll and left no one alive. If anyone in this world thinks that hozballah is terrorism than could he or she tell me what is israek then???? You don't even know how it is the feeling of hearing airplanes 24 on 7, or hearing bombs falling that is terrorism, israel is a terrorist's country. i didn't say that every israeli person is a terrorist but the goverment is. Anyone who has a different oppinion then i will be pleased to debate him.

Well I'm a Lebanese as well and I've been in that terrible war. Israeli's are terrorists, no doubt! What they did in Lebanon is much more than what Hadi has mentioned. Well I was in Beirut that time, but I could still hear the sound of MK's all day and night, and F-16's as well. And most of the time we used to wake up early in the morning by the sound of the 2-tons bomb that were dropped on the city I live in (which is a suburb of Beirut). But anyway, actually I had great time during the war living with my cousins :D and we have won the war and humiliated the "invincible" Israeli army!

well these terrorists did not have any feeling and humanity, i belongs from pakistan and well aware about fear of that incident, we alread have facing a operation in our Capital ( islamabad), againest terrorists, they ocupied a Mosque named Red Mosque, in Heart of capital, i think u all have heard that news, i live in Islamabad and i knew what conditions we had.