xisto Community
MaineFishing45

Your Desktop Area Snap some pics and post em

Just wanted too see what everybody works at there computers, maybe this would be a fun post to start. Maybe we can see what pops up or where people are sitting when theyare view Xisto.com

Anyways, here is my desk, simple but effective. Have my Dell Optiplex, thats old but upgraded to Win. XP Pro and works like a charm, and my brand new monitor. Have my gadgets and PhotoShop CS 2 book, and the Easy Button, the number one stress busting tool. :D

Posted ImagePosted Image

Edited by MaineFishing45 (see edit history)

Just wanted too see what everybody works at there computers, maybe this would be a fun post to start. Maybe we can see what pops up or where people are sitting when theyare view Xisto.com

Anyways, here is my desk, simple but effective. Have my Dell Optiplex, thats old but upgraded to Win. XP Pro and works like a charm, and my brand new monitor. Have my gadgets and PhotoShop CS 2 book, and the Easy Button, the number one stress busting tool. :D

Wow, that is unreal. So neat and orderly. My desk looks like a tornado just went through. Maybe you used the "Easy Button" to clean things up for the pic. :D Anyway, I would be embarassed to show a pic of my work area. There are too many note papers, books, CDs, folders, pencil/pen holder packed to the brim, index cards, clock, pictures, printer paper stock, printers, scanner, speakers, zip drive, and, oh yes, a puter with 17 inch monitor, mouse and keyboard somewhere among all this other stuff. :D Edited by Mich (see edit history)

Beautiful! I love the colors, woodtones, and the "easy button"! I'd feel ashamed to take a picture of my desktop because there's so much random stuff around here - books, movies, LOTS of writing implements, a Kleenex box, COMPOOTER THE MIGHTY, and assorted things that assist in my remembering of well... life. Oh, and if that doesn't help the squalor, the stained white walls would do it. Chocolate milk and white do not mix, or so I've noticed - and neither do bugs and subsequent bug stains.

Edited by biscuitrat (see edit history)

Posted ImagePosted ImagePosted Image

In First two picture sis my computer desk :D.. usaaly nothing special on or around it.. at third picture its me if someone didnt know how i look :D.. that picture mad ein germany :D..

Ohh if your wondering why is the wallpapers broken some places or the speaker dont have the outside.. lol what can I say there has been lots of partys in my room :D:D...

Edited by Dawiss (see edit history)

Posted Image

This is my desk; it's quite messy. I don't really use half the stuff that's on it, and I've been living in a dump for a long time anyways, so I'm used to it. The extremely small size of my room contributes to the cause of the mess.

Posted Image

This is just my computer, with the Zip drive sitting on top of it (gathering dust, I don't remember the last time I used it :D ).

BTW, I'm really impressed with your workk area Maine; it's really simple and organized. Nice mousepad (the Photoshop book).

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

Wow, that is unreal. So neat and orderly. My desk looks like a tornado just went through. Maybe you used the "Easy Button" to clean things up for the pic. :D Anyway, I would be embarassed to show a pic of my work area. There are too many note papers, books, CDs, folders, pencil/pen holder packed to the brim, index cards, clock, pictures, printer paper stock, printers, scanner, speakers, zip drive, and, oh yes, a puter with 17 inch monitor, mouse and keyboard somewhere among all this other stuff. :D

:D Thanks Mich, yes its real, just that really my room looks like this all year round, with the exception of stuff popping up and off the desk. When school starts my school laptop will appear there. Anyways I just keep it clean and generally I am a neat person.

Maybe its the easy button. The staples people might slip in through the window in the middle of the night and make it even neater :D. Go out and get one....lol

lol my desktop is a mess

concidering it is my bed :D

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

its not that im too cheap to buy a desk

i just like laying in my bed and being on the computer(s)

i use one computer for downloading and watching movies (desktop) and the laptop for work :D

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

yup i do.... and here is a pic of how i set-it up when i sleep.... lol

its a little off topic, but it is my computer area at night :D

Posted Image

Edited by Albus Dumbledore (see edit history)

You have an interesting setup Albus - don't you find it annoying to move your stuff every night?Seing some of these pictures inspired me to clean up my place a bt; I'll post a new photo later today (I'm not at home right now).

Posted Image

This is my neatened up desk. Notice the relocation of my monitor (thank G-d for LCDs). Pay no attention to the messy closet behind it (it's been overflowing since we moved in), or Albus's and my sigs currently showing on my monitor.

Posted Image

Here's some of the stuff that was previously on my desk, now either pending disposal (arrgh, to the incinerater) or storage.

Edited by michaelper22 (see edit history)

my desctop is compeltely spammed everything is lying on my desk and my chair is broken iam a bum with a PC lol and i look like one lolbut i have a beautiful desktop background pic on (ocean) but maybe i should change it but i dont have time for something like this or for tidying up