xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Kryptonite

Smallville Sig

For really I dont like it no blending or filters.. There is no speciall text only some at the left side.. and border aint there too sorry but I cant give more then 3..

From what i have seen of all your work bro you dont use any kind of brushing for you Bgs. At least on others. Anyway dawiss is right. Lack of filters, text, and blending. A lot more can be done. What software are you using. No offence but somebody could create that sig in around 2 minuites. Sorry but much more can be done.

What software are you using?

I use photo explosion. but its really basic and i looked gimp but neva got round to downloading it.
hell if you want to fix it up and show me what you could do with it thatd be cool.

Hey i love the show so i thought i'd make a Sig!

Posted Image

Tell me the truth!

You could have, placed the text-bg all over the back of Clark Kent. I don't see why you didn't. The smudges are pretty obvious.

Ok ill make sig just send me render and thous background images at djss@inbox.lv or djss_@hotmail.com