xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
CrazyRob

New Web Design Only 3 Hours Old

hi everyone

Im Doing this web design for a Client there is only 1 page at the moment which is the index page and its only 3 hours and 26 mins old.

Id appreciate it if you had a quick look at it then post back here. bare in mind its still hevilly under construction and none of the links ae active yet as nothings there lol

http://forums.xisto.com/no_longer_exists/

i still need to html validate it as there are a few errors but appart from that yeh its going fine and im erning Ł25 an hour for it

25 quid an hour?! Maybe I should take a career in web design when I'm older.

The design looks great. There's a missing image under all the text but I guess you know that. It's missing a background or something.

Apart from that it looks fantastic.

Nice and cool till now. Do some more pending work and then it will be easy to comment, till now no problem.

Nie looking page, but it is table based.You could use div's and obtain a bunch more flexibility in your design and make it easier to manage multiple pages.

it does use div tags but the main page isnt completly done yet its just on the bare minimum. and as for the top header image it will load slowly for US users as the site is hosted on my EU network but when everythings finished it will switch to a International netowrk so it will load quickly for everyone. Panzer the text font i used was called Lucida Calligraphy but i didnt really like theat text so i canged it to Myriad Pro.Also does anyone know of any free calendar scripts which can handle events?

Edited by mxweb (see edit history)