xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ProtoMan

Trap17 Vs Astahost

Trap17 VS Astahost  

15 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Trap17 and Xisto , which site and free web host do you think is better ? I go for Xisto not because I'm posting here , Xisto 's rules are pretty serious and the most important thing , their Admins are very LAZY . I have requested free web hosting for more than a month but have no reply from them , not even say I'm approved or denied but I saw their names on the online list a lot of times , you can see a lot of requests are waiting for them by visiting their forum. Xisto is all opposite , the rules are easier for me to follow and Admin is very nice. I can see only BuffaloHELP approved/denied a lot of requests (nearly all) for hosting , upgrade , support and more. That is just what I think , Xisto is better than its brother a lot a lot. What do you think ? Post your words in your mind here :D

Edited by ProtoMan (see edit history)

A member who has short history with Xisto and Xisto Corporation should not jump to a conclusion without prolonged exposure to the complete aspect.

Xisto and Xisto free web hosting, no ads are identical

Both Xisto and Xisto are operating under Xisto Corporation. They have the same hosting solutions, capabilities and functionalities.

Xisto and Xisto rules are identical

However, the topics covered here are more general than Xisto. Xisto is geared towards professional topics and therefore short, brief and single sentence post is never allowed. Xisto was game and gamers oriented forum. Therefore, once in a while a brief and quick post is *tolerated* but still never allowed.

Xisto admins are VERY diligent

If your judgment is based on how quickly a request is approved, you have narrow minded conclusion. Admins at Xisto approves/denies according to member's active participation as well. For example, a member will start to make posts to be qualified for free web hosting and application. And the member stops posting until application is approved. Admins will sit back and wait to see if this member will continue to participate in other discussions rather than post nothing... and believe it or not admins are very patient at this. 80% of quick requesting members do not come back to Xisto because they stop making contribution after free web hosting application. Remember: free web hosting with no ads is the byproduct of actively contributing to our forums with quality posts!!

Xisto has two admins only

OpaQue and I are the only admins of Xisto due to security reasons. However, I am here to do few administrator duties everyday because I do have few hours to spend here. OpaQue owns and manages Xisto Corporation which operates Xisto - Web Hosting, Xisto, Xisto, Xisto dot NET, Xisto and Xysis Media Server. His busy schedule does not offer him with luxury to spend more than few minutes in each part of his corporation.

It is unfair when a member decides on one aspect of Xisto without realizing the total dimension of Xisto Corporation.

But man, you cant tell which one is better cause them are the same!!! (for me).What you should ask is which forumboard is better, according to the people who manages them.

Yeah, really, they are the same, and they're both great... But the forum topics are a bit different... I agree with MIGUE2k7... and for me, and I'm guessing all of us, the answer is Xisto - it's pretty obvious... we're all on Xisto... :D

astahost's mods and admins dont enforce the rules as much as here.....i signed up there, and people were talking about how many people they have hacked, and talked about what kind of torrents they download, lol.....but i like Xisto better because it is more active them Xisto

i voted for Xisto...i find nothign wrong with italthough i have no clue wut Xisto is all about so i cant really compare the two at all lol...just went with wut im most familiar with

A member who has short history with Xisto and Xisto Corporation should not jump to a conclusion without prolonged exposure to the complete aspect.

Xisto and Xisto free web hosting, no ads are identical

Both Xisto and Xisto are operating under Xisto Corporation. They have the same hosting solutions, capabilities and functionalities.

Xisto and Xisto rules are identical

However, the topics covered here are more general than Xisto. Xisto is geared towards professional topics and therefore short, brief and single sentence post is never allowed. Xisto was game and gamers oriented forum. Therefore, once in a while a brief and quick post is *tolerated* but still never allowed.

Xisto admins are VERY diligent

If your judgment is based on how quickly a request is approved, you have narrow minded conclusion. Admins at Xisto approves/denies according to member's active participation as well. For example, a member will start to make posts to be qualified for free web hosting and application. And the member stops posting until application is approved. Admins will sit back and wait to see if this member will continue to participate in other discussions rather than post nothing... and believe it or not admins are very patient at this. 80% of quick requesting members do not come back to Xisto because they stop making contribution after free web hosting application. Remember: free web hosting with no ads is the byproduct of actively contributing to our forums with quality posts!!

Xisto has two admins only

OpaQue and I are the only admins of Xisto due to security reasons. However, I am here to do few administrator duties everyday because I do have few hours to spend here. OpaQue owns and manages Xisto Corporation which operates Xisto - Web Hosting, Xisto, Xisto, Xisto dot NET, Xisto and Xysis Media Server. His busy schedule does not offer him with luxury to spend more than few minutes in each part of his corporation.

It is unfair when a member decides on one aspect of Xisto without realizing the total dimension of Xisto Corporation.

AS said they both the same.Ive been too both and just ended up with Xisto. Doesnt have anything to do with which host is better or what i think, i just stoped here,and i am not planing on leaving so soon.

I think the admin as said all we need to know.

I still think Xisto is better , Xisto 's admins I think are lazy , you can say by take a look at their Hosting Request board (About 3 page have NO reply). Only the moderator named " pyost " is diligent , he did a lot for Xisto and one more , when you use Xisto 's subdomain , it is better than Xisto's because something.trap17.com is easier to remember than something.astahost.com :D

There is no real difference.

Seriously, just because a Admin doesn't accept or deny a hosting request, doesn't mean they're lazy. It's the other forums that matter. Maybe they're too busy from keeping the forums out of spam. Maybe you should look around before judging on the participation or involvements to the forums.

I haven't tried Xisto, and I'm far too busy to, but who gave you the right to decide which is better? They're both by the same corporation, by the same 'Admin' - they're no different. They're 2 forums, that offer free web hosting. Must you try to choose which is better?

All the people at Xisto are probably saying the same things you're saying about Xisto, about Xisto. If you didn't understand that, it means all the members there are probably saying the same things about Xisto. You can get all the members from Xisto to Xisto and try to start a big poll, I doubt any of the two will win by a landslide. Maybe by, 1 vote?

i say Xisto is a CRAPLOAD better. I too encountered the exact same problem. I got a total of 50 something credits and applied and waited and waited.. and waited.. it really pissed me off how they would sign on, and just sign off, and sometimes they signed on and POSTED something and then signed off. with out even checking or saying anything in the free web hosting requests, where i was waiting for my application to get approved or declined.after 2 weeks of waiting i said screw it.. ill go to trap 17. After that i got my 30 credits applied, and got checked with in 1 HOUR... it freaking pissed me off because i should have came to Xisto in the first place.... right now im still running my site and looking forward for more members too.all i have to say is Thank you Xisto :D

Why should anyone need to compare two hosting companys? Go with the one you think is the best. I'm here because addyour are just too dodgy. Plus they suspended my last account there and when you e-mail them you do not receive a reply. At least here you will receive a reply and staff reply yo private messages as well which is great. :D