xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
truefusion

Sig I Made In The Gimp

I needed to get the hang of the GIMP, again, since i am planning on making a sig tutorial for it. I made this sig to refresh my memory about the GIMP. Rate and comment. Please try and avoid commenting on the text. The GIMP does not offer many features that PhotoShop does for text. It is more manual when it comes to text. Anyways, here's the sig.

Posted Image

i like the multi-colord squares in the background and the diagonial lines that go through them kinda in the bakcground.i think its a good place for the render and a good render you picked...and now on to the text.... lol j.k.good job!8.5/10

Ha, why didnt you want people to comment of the text... i like it and seems better than in some other sigs :DAnd for the sig it is pretty cool... the render is so focused but it has a very nice quality.9/10

The sigs is ok if your going to make the tut with uch outcome it will be very good.. I like the way how you blended the render is and way you made background look..