xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
iVTEC

My Free Hosting?

As i remember you get an email with activation details in it. Also youll get a reply in your application with instructions. I think thats what happens. :D

VTEC there are over 250,000 posts here and thousands of topics so it isn't that hard to get that many posts. It's really rather simple, there are infinite possibilities to bring up new topics which is why many new ones are started each day. As shadow said you will find an approval, or declination in your application and reasons why it was declined if so or things you could improve on. You can apply as many times as you wish remember if you are denied so don't get your hopes down if you are.

In our forum's main index page, at the bottom forum section you can read the description

If your Topic is Approved => Application Accepted! Go to the processing page.

If your Topic is Denied => Read Admin's reply on how to improve.

Once your application is approved, Use the Controls at https://support.xisto.com/ to activate your Web Hosting requests.

This is how you know your request has been approved/denied.

Topic is resolved and closed. Please PM any moderator if you wish to continue this topic discussion.