xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shyam

West Virginia Law

Law: For each act of public swearing a person shall be fined one dollar.Country: United StatesCitation: ?61-8-15. Profane swearing and drunkenness; penalty.If any person arrived at the age of discretion profanely curse or swear or get drunk in public, he shall be fined by a justice one dollar for each offense.

Yes, like the one that states: "It is illegal to detonate a nuclear/atomic weapon in (the name of some ameraican park). Perpetrators will incur a fine of $500"Weird. :D

Well, some places are different. One county in america has banned anything to do with "birthdays" because it's not fair to Jevous Witnesses (sp?)Though, in some country, I think it was Singapore, you may not step on a coin with the kinds head on it, or you go to jail.THINK! how easy it must be to rob a bank.. just take a million coins and drop them.. all the police will just go "AAAH.. I can not step on these coins" ?_?Then again, Ireland has never removed the law that was set on how to deal with witches.. yep.. we can still do that.. though, I presume it's overwritten by another law.. that states you may not kill.

Well, some places are different. One county in america has banned anything to do with "birthdays" because it's not fair to Jevous Witnesses (sp?)

Though, in some country, I think it was Singapore, you may not step on a coin with the kinds head on it, or you go to jail.

THINK! how easy it must be to rob a bank.. just take a million coins and drop them.. all the police will just go "AAAH.. I can not step on these coins" ?_?

Then again, Ireland has never removed the law that was set on how to deal with witches.. yep.. we can still do that.. though, I presume it's overwritten by another law.. that states you may not kill.

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

U are seriously wrong man i am from Singapore and there is not such rule. And to say that it is easy to rob a bank here u are wrong, banks are rarely robbed here.