xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
RuneMan

Grand Theft Auto: Vice City - The Construction Mission hard to finish this mission and need help

Can someone help me??? I find the construction mission to hard. The one in which you have to fly a helicopter and drop dynamites to demolish the building. Is there any cheat to complete mission's.Besides does anyone here any good skins i can use for Tommy Vercetti. I also want the URL to a website which will give good modifications for Vice City. Please Help???

Well, it has been years since I completed that game and even I found hard to comeplete the mission, actually that was the only tough mission in the whole game, I tried it so many times, I still remember the name Demolition Man, I downloaded a trainer for it from I think megagames.com or gamecopyworld.comI don't remember exactly but I used only one feature of the trainer, the feature which stops the in game clock but yeah while you maneuvour the RC helicopter, the trainer obeys one command and even your money gets increased to the maximum amount possible without your intention to do that, so I suggest if you are a true gamer, please try to complete it without any cheats or trainers.Well basically I am not a true gamer so I did use the trainer! :D