xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shyam

Bill Gates Died In A Car Accident

He found himself in Purgatory being sized up by God .. "Well, Bill, I'm really confused on this call. I'mnot sure whether to send you to Heaven or Hell. Afterall, you enormously helped society by putting acomputer in almost every home in the world and yet youcreated that ghastly Windows 95. I'm going to dosomething I've never done before.In your case, I'm going to let you decide where youwant to go!"Bill replied, "Well, thanks, God. What's thedifference between the two?"God said, "I'm willing to let you visit both placesbriefly if it will help you make a decision." "Fine,but where should I go first?" God said, "I'm going toleave that up to you."Bill said, "OK, then, let's try Hell first." So Billwent to Hell. It was a beautiful, clean, sandy beachwith clear waters. There were thousands of beautifulwomen running around, playing in the water, laughing,and frolicking about. The sun was shining and thetemperature was perfect.Bill was very pleased. "This is great!" he told God,"If this isHell, I REALLY want to see Heaven!" ?Fine," said Godand off they went. Heaven was a high place in theclouds, with angels drifting about playing harps andsinging. It was nice but not as enticing as Hell. Billthought for a quick minute and rendered his decision."Hmm, I think I prefer Hell" he told God. "Fine,"retorted God, "asyou desire." So Bill Gates went to Hell .Two weeks later, God decided to check up on the latebillionaire tosee how he was doing in Hell. When God looked downinto Hell, he found Bill shackled to a wall,screaming amidst the hot flames in a dark cave.He was being burned and tortured by demons."How's everything going, Bill?" God asked.Billresponded-his voice full of anguish anddisappointment, "This is awful, this is not what Iexpected. I can't believe this happened. What happenedto that other place with the beaches and thebeautiful women playing in the water?"God said, "Thatwas the screen saver."