xisto Community
BooZker

Whyte Wash Entertainment Animated Logo

My friend that i have been trying to create a logo finaly decided on this logo:

Posted Image

He was wondering though if he could add a animation to it. The animation would be the two hands come in from the side and create a spark and the text "Whyte Was Enterainment" without the quotes fades in. This isn't hard and i am working on it right now, but i was wondering if anyone could make something REALLY good.

He will probably get a website soon and he has a myspace and would put an affilate image on it if you want. Please do not put your name or company name ON the logo however. It can be an animated gif or flash animation.

the animation idea is pretty good but I see that right side of the sig is darker then the left side.. and when you will put it on website I think that will be a problem to match the colors of the bg.. good job anyway

Well i didn't make this one in particular for him. I am not making him a website anyways. I have the hands coming in and then a white glow comes up from where the fingers are. That is all i have done so far.