xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
beastjo

Signature Using Gimp i made a signature using gimp

hmm dont know what gimp is but I think its not PS lol :D... sig need a border.. its too plai.. renders need some blending black text dont look good on full y red bg.. these are few thing I would recomend you to work on in futer :D..

I remember reading a post you made about a tutorial you wanted for the gimp. (atleast i think it was you!) Im glad to see youre using the gimp for sigs but one thing i thikn you should do is find some brush sets like these.

I like the idea but ithink by using some of the sets on that site you can create a more interesting background. Im not good with renders so i cant say wether theyre good or not but i like the idea it just needs some texture :D

1 suggestion: Build the background around the render. Red backgrounds DON'T go with green and blue soldiers. O.o Also, crop the white out, and make the renders bigger.

That's quite good for the GIMP. Even more so, if that's your first completed sig. I can't really give much advice, since i can't remember much about the GIMP. I've only really used the GIMP once.