xisto Community
truefusion

Sotw #49 - Voting Voting time xD

Here are the entries for this SOTW. The theme was based on food. Unfortunately, one entry is disqualified. Sorry Kryptonite, but your entry passed the size requirement. But at least you had fun making. <_<

AgentB:

Posted Image

Plenoptic:

Posted Image

Slay:

Posted Image

Voting format:

Agentb: 0Plenoptic: 0Slay: 0

LOL!!!!!

AgentB's sig is disturbing! :P Is it pigeon??? What are you trying to say? And what's with fried chicken head? I'm never eating McNuggets again!! ha ha ha.

I like Plenoptic's "Think Outside The Bun." I wonder perhaps it could have been written as "Plenoptic Thinks Outside The Bun..." And so I vote for Slay's sig for this week. However, by no means I am thinking of you as a "Fruit Basket" <_< but your sig was finished very well and nicely blended.

Agentb: 0Plenoptic: 0
Slay: 1

lol agentb I this morning were to mcdonald eat somefrys lol :P.. I think Im going to puke if I will see a pigen being killend and puted in the burgers lol :D..

Sorry everyone but this time my vote goes to agentb.. I like the animation and the idea of it <_<.. good luck everyone..

Agentb: 1Plenoptic: 0Slay: 1

Edited by Dawiss (see edit history)

Agentb: 1Plenoptic: 0
Slay: 2

Im going to go with slays too because of the colouring. i think the use of colour is really effective. Agent B nearly got my vote just for the shear funny factor but i felt that would be unfair.
Edited by God-Of-Earth (see edit history)

man, some people dont know how to vote....

so with chronic's vote its

Agentb: 2Plenoptic: 0
Slay: 2

and with my vote for slays nice "fruity" basket.... lol i like it because it has a nice flow to it... and the colors are good and it shows the true him "fruity"

Agentb: 2Plenoptic: 0
Slay: 3

LoL wow I seriously can't decide witch is best,but I decided what i'm having for dinner LOL j/k anyways seriously I think Plenoptic is the best choice to use.(My opinion)

Agentb: 2Plenoptic: 1
Slay: 3

I like Slay fruit basket, good collection of fruits :D
His name is blended in a nice manner.
Regarding Agentb name blending is better than Slay but a bit comic.
And Plenoptic's was not so much attractive.

So my vote for Slay

Slay: 4

My vote goes for SLAY, I don't actually think that I was able to judge properly but I could'nt judge them because actually I didn't like anyone of them but still SLAY's was the best.

Slay: 5

Thanks for the vote VTEC. I know mine really isn't that attractive I haven't done a sig in a while. I wish I could have spent some more time practicing on that when I had the time. I didn't really know what to do for the background with the food thing. I have made another one for Thanksgiving I think that was better. I like Slay's alot but I can't vote. You have a nice sig though.