xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
nightdagger

halo 2

are you going to get halo 2 in the near future?  

26 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Halo 1 was the game that put xbox on the mark, without it microsoft would have been screwd. It was made in a rush due to microsoft enforcement, and still took the world by storm...Halo 2 has had over 3 years to mkae the sequal and you have to ask whether im going to buy it :) ...yes

I got halo 2 on midnight madness and it was insane!!!! I bet none of u will see this for a while but i beet it the 2nd day it came out and i love it and i need it and lol u guys get the point, u guys wont see this cuz ur probobly all playing it right now!!! hahahaha lol halo 2 is tha best!

ye what a great game. I dont have x box live comes out but untill then me and my friends have been having halo2 parties with 16people in 1 house and 4 tvs and 4 xboxs 4 people on wach xbox. Its soooooooooo fun you dont even no have the time who the person is who even killed you. We did a 16 person FFA sooooo fun. You guys should try it.

Well unfortunatley for me, i got a dodgey X-Box (v1.0 had the worst DVD drives ;)) so i am getting it services as we speak.So tell me, is Halo2 worth the buy? I mean, its the most stupid question ever heard but i just want to ask because i can ;)

Well unfortunatley for me, i got a dodgey X-Box (v1.0 had the worst DVD drives ;)) so i am getting it services as we speak.

So tell me, is Halo2 worth the buy? I mean, its the most stupid question ever heard but i just want to ask because i can ;)

<{POST_SNAPBACK}>

It's worth it... like xboxrulz said the ending sucks!!

I noticed this is a year old thread, and yeah I purchased this game and this game awesome!

If I were to review this game it would go like this:

GAMEPLAY: The gameplay is awesome, a lot of fun and would keep you playing for hours. Especially the addition to dual-wielding the game just got better.

GRAPHICS: The graphics are just superb, the environment looks great, the vehicles look so real, and Halo 2 just looks perfect. The only downside is the POP-UPS in the cutscenes. Bungie could have done better.

SOUND: One of the strongest part of Halo 2 is its sound. Its either from the MARINES doing their hilarious voice acts or the real sound of gun fire this game sounds GREAT!

VALUE: XBOX Live...do I need to say more? Yeah, due to the addition of XBOX Live this game just get's better and better. Halo 2 will keep you playing for hours and hours ONLINE or OFF.

OVERALL: Halo 2 is a game that is a MUST in every XBOX owner's collection.

FINAL SCORE: 9.9 / 10