xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
jedidog

Doctor Who Thoughts- dr who changes and expansion

I heard on the buzz that they are thinking of making another Doctor who movie now that the new seasons are so successsful ? It's the perfect recipe for a story. You never have to worry about hiring actors, actors quitting, leavin,etc. Just pop in another reincarnation. <_<:D But why as a Time lord why does he always have the same gender, and white caucasian features? Is this the genetic make up, or a decision by the tv producers? I know that there has been a lot of debate about making james bond into a woman?! :P So what of Doctor who? Is it perhaps time for a big make over? Interesting, the graphics have certainly improved since the days of cardboard daleks, but it always seems that they are just catching up with the blockbuster movie effects. It must be the trickling down of technology, and of course money- the old; big money shots cost...well, big money. But then, as technology moves the effects become cheaper to do.So Doctor who and where? despite being a U.K icon and institution (albeit a brief appearnce in the states in the tv movie version) could he perhaps become more international? I guess, it's a wish list, but it always depends on budgets. Still, the locations are definitely better than those old quarry pits and disused factory settings! B)

Interesting. I've watched a few shows but never really got into it. And making James Bond into a girl would be the worst mistake EVER! James Bond is best as a guy because of the way he is. A woman wouldn't be the same. If they ever make him a woman, I'll go and kill the guy who thought it up. Worst mistake is to make one of the greatest movie guys into a girl. I mean seriously. The girl would have to like love guys and drinking martini thats shakin and not stirred. Especially if they hate shakin. And than they would have to sleep with a new guy in each new movie. That would be kinda strange.

that's so true, the whole bond scenario woudl become very strange, what about the ongoing situation with miss moneypeeny, and meeting all those beautiful international spies (women), a female bond would be strange. <_<