xisto Community
lovestechno369

Love Sucks; Love Is Stupid love is stupid

There is always a way to make the girl like you more in some things then him.. If they have an a conflict (usally happens to thous couples) then you need to use it for your chance <_<.. start talking to her and that kind a stuff and maybe she will leave his BF and then you have big chances :P..

I think most relationships do not last unless like how old are you? Not trying to ask for personal information but most young relationships do not last. :D But if it is serious like I hate kids that say like oh we are Bf and GF. <_<:P They will not stay together forever you will get your chance.

I disagree mage. I think you can truly meet somebody and stay with them from a young age. Also you should never give up on love as is suggested in the title of this post. If nothing happens with you and this girl you like then one day you will meet somebody else. There is somebody for everyone but i do know how you feel. A quick story of mine would be my very first GF got with somebody else about 6 years ago. I bumped into het several times over the years and i knew she wasnt happey with him but seen as they have a child she just put up with his *BLEEP*. After falling for her again and talking to her about how happy we could be guess what she did. Left her BF and now me and her are very happy together. Just similar to your situation so never give up just know when to take it easy and not to push your luck too far.Hope this helps you out and maybe makes you feel a bit better.

Love doesn't suck, and love isn't stupid. Start by building a friendship, and maybe it'll turn into something more. I believe that there is someone meant to be with you for the rest of your life, unless you're meant to be single (that didn't make sense, did it?). Don't give up. Love is the best =)

How young do you consider young? I'm 18 and going into a new relationship (10 days on the 29th), and she is 17. I just think she is amazing, and although i have only known her for a short while, i could totally see myself being the one she marry's. (Getting alittle hopeful). I just think you need to step back and look further then just her, i was after 3 girls, ended being asked out by 2 completely different ones. And she turned out to be just amazing. Give yourself more credit then liking only the chick that has a gf.

Love doesn't sucks neither it is stupid rather it is form of God.You have got these feelings because you are afraid of losing your love. When you love anybody from deep heart you will definately be rewarded sooner or latter.So I will advice you to ask yourself whether she was yours true love, if yes, then try to make your friend, and be her friend, she would be yours soon, and if no, then search for your true love. And propose her early before it is too late.I belive love gives power, encouragement and support to face the challenges of the world. So, don't ever think love sucks.

Well, I don't think that love is stupid, well for the time being just be her friend and try to become a good friend of hers.Then find out if the other guy is two-timing her, if he is, dude you are in pure luck. Just don't go and tell her on her face that her boyfriend is twotiming her, just find some proof's and make some arrangement so that the girl you like sees her boyfriend two-timing her in front of her eyes.Anyways, that was just one probability because this thing happened to one of my friends, nothing serious because all of us were just 13! :DAfter you have become a good friend of her, whenever things start to mess up between them, try to comfort the girl, this might attract her to you and in the long run, she might dump her boyfriend and decide to carry on with you, just wait for opportunities to make her feel good in you presence.

I belive love gives power, encouragement and support to face the challenges of the world. So, don't ever think love sucks.

I agree what a really good thing to say. Hey do you mind if i use that as a quote to my GF. Seriously though. All the advice you have been given here is spot on. Sit back and have an honest think wth yourself

WoW, People still think for themselves in this world? Thats something else that really dulls love, is sometimes, mostly is influenced by other people. I'm not saying thats a bad thing, but some people don't seperate advice and 'telling'.

Hey do you mind if i use that as a quote to my GF. Seriously though.

I will never mind infact I will be honoured. Thax GOE

You know, love really isn't stupid, and it definately doesn't suck. It's just the situation that's difficult. Sure, you like someone, but the situation or circumstance is what makes you think something's wrong. Just be there for her. I'd suggest that if your good friends with her that you be there for her if things are bad. Be there both in the bad and the good and if he's really that bad, she's either going to realize it or you'll be there at just the right time to pick up the pieces. Then, I'd say don't move in to fast, wait a while till you think she's over him so you're not the rebound. Just don't try to steal her from him. That will leave him ready to damage you or her not wanting to be around you because she thinks your trying to break them up when she thinks she doesn't want to and that there's nothing wrong.

Really, if you sit down and have a long hard think about everything, everything sucks. Why do we have to get up and go to work everyday with only 2 days rest in between? Why do women go through the pain of child birth?Because some people like the start to finish, child birth then caring for the child until caring no longer needed. And some people rather adopt to save from the pain but like looking after children. What you're after is a relationship that is adopted!

If she has a B/F that doesn't eman you can't be a freind. when she has a problem with her man, you can be the shoulder for her to cry on/lean on. being a friend is better than nothing at all. Plus it keeps the slight window of oppurtunity of you and her getting together in the event something happens.always remember, it could always be worse (refer to my thread :) )