xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MIGUE2k7

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Online Multiplayer Mode For those who love GTA San Andreas and online games

Hi, I've been a fan of GTA series, but i always wanted to play those games with other players.
Well, now thats possible. A while ago i found a mod that makes you play the GTA San Andreas game online, and ive been playing it, so now i would like to share it with you all.

With this mod you
can connect to lots of servers, with a big variety of game modes, like DM, TDM, Area 51 break in, Money making, and one of the newest ones, League, that is a RPG game mode where you can create an account, earn cash, save it to a bank, buy houses and cars, become a police and lots of features, and people keep making more and more funny game modes! Even in some game modes you can have Street races and tune up your car! winning prizes and stuff.

With the mod you can basically do everything you are able to in the Single player normal game.
Kill people, ride any kind of vehicle including Planes, do drive-by's, eat and recover your health, enter stores, etc.
There are also clans (or gangs, called there) that makes the game more interesting and competitive.
I really think is a very good Role playing game.

Here you can see
a nice demo video of the game.

You can download the client from their Official Site You just need to download the patch for your GTA and Install it on your GTA San Andreas root directory (where the gta_sa.exe is located)
If you install the client, you may got some bug of ''Access Violation'' when trying to launch the program, you can download the fix HERE

Hope you all enjoy it! i really like it

One Question

Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Online Multiplayer Mode

Where can I play Grand Theft Auto San Andreas oline at

-reply by Tae Chrisp

Wow, that looks like a cool addition. I've actually heard of it before, as they first made one for GTA3 I think it was, but I never got around to testing any of them. Watching the videos brings some questions to mind though.1)Can you do the missions together? And progress through the game, or is it like..The whole world is already open for you?2)Gangs..You can be on like two or more separate teams while in game, and can go against each other?3)How do you find other players? The map is massive, are they on the in-game map or something?4)What about lag, is there a lot of it, or is it usually quite minimal?5)Number of players. Is it often that there are more than just a couple people on, or do you spend a lot of time just waiting for others to get in?Sorry about the questions, I just don't have the game installed right now or anything.

Wow, that looks like a cool addition. I've actually heard of it before, as they first made one for GTA3 I think it was, but I never got around to testing any of them. Watching the videos brings some questions to mind though.

1)Can you do the missions together? And progress through the game, or is it like..The whole world is already open for you?

2)Gangs..You can be on like two or more separate teams while in game, and can go against each other?

3)How do you find other players? The map is massive, are they on the in-game map or something?

4)What about lag, is there a lot of it, or is it usually quite minimal?

5)Number of players. Is it often that there are more than just a couple people on, or do you spend a lot of time just waiting for others to get in?

Sorry about the questions, I just don't have the game installed right now or anything.

1) no but i seen scripts that recreate them but not realy 100%

2) that depends on the gamemode but in gang wars theres all ways grove vs ballas and maybe some more

3) yes, you see players with the normal map example 1:

Posted Image

4)its realy random but there was a beta relese that dosent lag at all but its beta and i dont recomend it

5)it realy depends on your gm oh there are some lots of servers that never get 0 players and others that dont get less than 30

also if your interested on a clan pm me :D

It's a cool additon but i hope its free.
GTA 4 has multiplayer option but very limited.

I just hope they make a GTA online game that would be cool

of cource is free but you might want to know that some times it closes with out reason for like a moth and comes back ;)

Super, I did not know that you can play in multiplayer, I long to wait, I go to install the GTA, so that a little play with other peoples.Would you need to download a program or something similar before start GTA .. can you help the small all pls .. :D I like this game,is my favourite,but never play in this mode .. lol ..this is excellent :)

online mode

How do you play online mode with your ps2 or other system??

-question by tayjhaun

gta finder

Does any one know how to play gta san andreas online if know please reply

-feedback by hunter