xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
heavensounds

The Indigo Race Have you ever heard of it?

Hey, well I recently heard about the Indigo race and read a loot about it and decided to write a short description of it. Maybe I'll even wright a book, because there are many terms here such a s rounds and races and the Crystal race and similar that will no be easy to understand without the proper explanation..Here we go...THE INDIGO RACE The sixth race of the fourth round is the Indigo race, which is also called the Crystal Race. The Spirits of Indigo people entered the human evolutionary a couple of million years ago and were reincarnated as humans for at least a hundred times. They are descendants of Jesus and Maria Magdalena, Mohamed and other prophets of the last few millenniums. Genes of these prophets accelerated the growth of the human body and that caused the reincarnation of Spirits on a higher evolutionary level. Bodies of these Spirits form the first signs of the Indigo race. Atmic level is reflected in the physical level thus the vibration of the Spirit is clearly visible in the physical body. The eye is the mirror of the soul. The vibration of the Spirit or the voltage of electro-magnetic Force is visible as a yellow or orange star in the iris of one’s eye. This “sign of the sun” represents the development of the buddhic level. Humans with the sign of the sun are starting to develop the atmic level and have awoken their inner voice – the soul. Those who do not posses that sign have not awoken their soul just yet. However, that does not mean that they do not have a soul but it is still in the latent state. People who do posses this sign are people on higher evolutionary levels who realized oneness with everything around them so they care for all beings. The bigger the sign of the sun, the higher the vibration of the Spirit and the more intensive expression of one’s soul in his personality. This does not mean that these beings are more important than the others; it just tells us that the evolution of their Spirit started earlier. People without this sign are “young souls”, which have just entered the human evolutionary level. Indigo people have a certain chemical structure of their nervous system and body that can carry much higher vibrations. This is why transmissions carried out by Indigo people are far more effective. They could play the most important role in prevention of the cataclysm in the next few years. Their transmissions would help alleviate the physical changes of the Earth by being able to stand higher vibrations – or radiations sent by the Aquarius constellation. That does not mean that only Indigo people should practice transmissions. The more people practice them, the easier the transition to the next era will be. One can transform into an angel only if he was born with the sign of the sun. If he does not have that sign, he will have to wait for the one of the next lives. How fast is one to reach this evolutionary level depends completely and solely upon his way of living. If one lives a peaceful life according to the Law, he will reach the angelic evolutionary level in a few lives. Jesus said: “But many who are first will be last, and many who are last will be first.” That means that those who have just entered the human evolutionary level but are going to live according to the Law, will be the first ones to achieve the angelic level. On one hand, Bhakti yoga is the best way of fast evolution for people without the sign of the sun. The optimal organization for practicing of bhakti yoga is ISKCON (International Society for Krishna Consciousness). They practice the bhakti yoga or the yoga of adoration and their rules and the way of life are optimal for advancement on the evolutionary scale for all people without the sign of the sun. Repeating of “Maha mantra” accelerates the evolution of the human Spirit and causes awakening of atoms in the part of the brains where higher levels (mental, buddhic and atmic) are developed. On the other hand, Raja Yoga is the fastest way of evolution for people with the sign of the sun. This type of yoga was taught by Christ and demands standing of higher vibrations. Therefore people without the sign would die because their inner organs were damaged. If these people decide to practice Raja Yoga despite not having the sign of the sun, they will save a lot work for future lives. In case of the end of the world, people with the sign of the sun and “cleaned” karma will experience merciful transformation into an angel. As the Earth will pass Venus on its way to the Sun, their Spirits with all the rest of the angels will move to Venus. Humanity has developed physical, astral and mental bodies to a certain level, which allows Spirits to reincarnate on a higher evolutionary level. These Spirits are Spirits of Indigo people and have already developed the hypophysis and are also starting to develop the epiphysis. The buddhic body is on Earth represented by the continent of Atlantis. For first signs of the Indigo race are already appearing, the Atlantis continent will gradually rise again. If humanity lives according to the Law, the Atlantis will rise gradually. If not, Atlantis will rise in the cataclysm in a very short period, causing huge Tsunamis in the Atlantic Ocean. Atlantis will be about as big as the whole Europe. People with the sign of the sun will play the main role in saving the human race from destruction. Their transmissions and meditations will be more effective than those of people on lower evolutionary levels. In case of the Electric Storm, only Indigo people and a few just below that evolutionary level will survive. It is therefore advisable that only people with the sign of sun cooperate in the “Noah” project as they are the only ones to be able to stand the Electric Storm. The mission of those who survive will be to create a society based on harmony with the Earth, peace, love and evolution of the Spirit. This sort of society will enable cooperation and reincarnation of Earth’s Hierarchy of angels. Jesus’ parable about a lamp is a description of the sign of the sun. He said: “The eye is the lamp (evolutionary level) of the body.” Have you ever heard of the Indigo race? Anything I missed?

First of all, how do I know wether I'm an indigo or not? Because, I kinda assuming that I tend to be one.I'm a script writer doing a research on this subject. I'm really interested in making a movie bout children with this particular condition. Could you help me out with all the informations that I could get?Much obliged..More beauty to the world...-question by Marky

This is pretty acurate I do believe. ;) I was what I thought was a normal human living my life as a mother of 3. One day last august I started drawing all these plans and seeing massive repetitive numbers occuring all the time. The plans I was making was for a sustainable living community where all religions were welcome. The children were to care for the sheep, the schooling of the children was done in nature and sometimes inside with computers. I even was shown the land which was on a property where the arial view surely shows a man carrying a staff pointing to the mountain or pyramid shape. On his head is a hat simular to the mushroom looking caps that symbolizes freedom. As I made these plans I wrote what was to be called the law of the land... I was told throughout my life that I was unique in every sense, psychics have walked up to me in awe and said they never had seen a color aura that I carry before. I didnt understand them then, but as my "amnesia" wears off, I can remember why I came... To gather the people to this land at the end times. I kept writing the words... And let thy people come. This land I believe is a safe place for the chosen ones, and these people will and have been coming to me ever since I started the planning yet they don't even know why they came in contact with me yet. But I do, and soon they and the world will know. But only when it's time. ;) I also happen to be a mother of 3 children dianosed on the autism spectrum... These children are being misdianosed... They are cherubs, earth angels confused on how to cope in a reality with so much anger and negative energies. Sometimes they escape to other worlds/ dimensions to escape from feeling the massive pressures of this one. But in a safe environment and when they do finally adjust to this world... They somehow awaken and can communicate. Parents think its thier diet or a pill that fixes them. They do it all on thier own. ;)

You'd think people on a higher evolution level would at least have proper grammar. We lameman have another term for the Indigo Race- it's called a Histrionic Personality Disorder with signs of an underlying Schizotypal.  Get help.  Especially the lady who sees numbers and fantacizes about children and sheep.

I am an indigo person, I know because I checked my aura. This world is a bit much to handle. The energy here is sooooo heavy compare to the other diminsions, and planets. The thoughts people create here on earth are pretty negative. I feel society has been brainwashed by illuminati. I have a lot on my mind, so I am going to share. Are indigo's better then others? NO!... I read this a lot, and heard people sya it. This is not true, and I doubt people who do have the indigo life color believe this. Each and every life color is special in it's own way. Indigo's need other lifecolors and other life colors need us. A person life color guides their focus. Do I believe in God? Yes and no. I believe in whatever the person I am speaking to believe. By this I mean, whatever it takes to keep the peace I will do. I believe in God, And all Religions. But also I don't believe in God or any religions. I believe we all have a creator. What one chose to call our creator I do not think really matters to our creator! as long all it's/her/his children play nicely together he/she/it is happy. People speak different language, which means different names for our creator will be created. The only thing one should fight for is love and peace. By fight I mean mentally and verbally...Not physically. What do you think about illuminati? I believe illuminati is evil, I feel everyone will agree. But I also feel they are here to help us grow. Without negativity life would be to easy. There would be no point for us all to be here. For those who don't know about illuminati, they are a secret society that we hardly hear about. They are behind the media, government, banks, music, pretty much everything. Their purpose is to premote the overuses of sex,drugs, violence, everything bad. They are also controllive, so they want to control everyones minds to gain more power. Everyone please do your research! I feel the solution is to reduce the uses of eletronics and go back to ones roots. Meditation! the places where one can find truth straight from our creator. What one wish to think meditation is, is completely up to ones choice. I feel people do not have to cross legs, lay down etc. One should choose to do what feels right. Relax one ego and be free. Be open to all the wonderful truth one recieves. Also make other humans who are sleeping aware of the brainwashing being done to them. What do I think of fear? Fear is a test! will one overcome it or not would determine if one pass or fails. Fears can stop one from doing a lot in life. It's an illusion. Si what do I recommand one do? well...I say choose little fears one have to build one confidence. The more little fears one accomplish the more fearless one will get. Why are people so mean? I feel when people feel lack of freedom, which is normally created by someone above one, one feels the need to attack those below them. Also unbalanced individuals, this can be physically, mentally, or spiritually, one will feel discomfort. Discomfort creates frustration, frustration leads to anger, anger leads to more anger. What do I recommand? Begin complimenting people! this may sound strange if one has not already started doing this, but it works. The sight of happiness in someone else eyes will bring a smile to ones soul. Eventually the good karma one create will return to oneself. The sight of negativity has been making me sick my whole life. I often questioned our creator why I was given birth? I still do not know why I am here completely but I know it is to lift the energy here on earth. Everyone should keep in mind...One can live in hell on earth or one can choose to see the beauty in everything and live in heaven on earth. I respect everyone until one has given me a reason to take away my respect, so please share one opinion and respect my opinion. Peace and love to all of my distant brothers and sisters!-reply by indigobeauty

IndigoThe Indigo Race

I have read a lot about indigo people in the last couple of days.But nothing like this post... Move to Venus? Atlantis rises? Electricalstorm? I do not follow these ideas and would appriciate knowing thesources. Ever since I found out that I am indigo I have been afraid ofthe name being tarnished. The lady with the visions sounds like one ofthose people I fear will ruin a name that I've found to be mine. Butwho know's, I can't say she doesn't see the future, anything'spossible.

I had a friend that told me about a month ago that shebelieves I'm an "indigo child", I didn't think much of it... Until Istarted reading. I was surprised and knew right off the bat. And I wasvery happy to have found a name that explains all of this strangeness Ifeel.

I know an indigo person almost immediatly, because you see,BEFORE I even knew of indigo, I knew of these special people, sometimesstrangers, that I would see and feel connected to instantly, I can feelthe energy, it is in the eyes. And I know mine is strong. Before Irealized I was indigo I questioned why my.. "atmosphere" MY"atmosphere" was so "contagiouse"? I know now it's my energy level andit makes perfect sence.

I've known since I was a baby that God was close with me, mylove and passion and empathy for people was rediculous for a child. Atan elementry age I would cry my eyes out in my closet randomly aboutthe people who are lost and in hell. I've always felt the love burstingfrom me... I know the truth and only wish everyone could just throwtheir insecurity's and evil intentions away! I love people but somepeople are just... I guess you call them "young souls". But I havetrouble believeing I am an "old soul" I feel like I have the wisdom ofit but I don't feel like I'm a relative to prophets and especially notjesus... That's a little out there (again, I'd love to see sources). Iam of God and "God is love." Honest, pure, love. Now a day's I've felt(even before I knew of indigo) I started to become compelled to liftingpeoples spirits, shareing my energy with them by being with them andbeing this radient being that is full of nothing but love for thisperson. I feel like I am good with people and can now a day's fit inwith just about any croud and that most people that are not filled withresentment and hate will see me and the confidence I have and the waythat I talk and do... And I feel like I am able to enlighten withouteven getting into any conversations about anything really seriouse. Ialmost feel like the truth radiates from me. I've always felt this wayand it always made me feel conceded, like crazy, only in my mindconceded. But I am almost 20 now, I have a long path ahead of me, I amindigo.

It has been painful for me to feel so unloved the way I love,it was hard in school because I thought different than the other kids,I didn't want to talk about what they talked about it was boreing tome. I have had many panic attacks and have suffered depression foryears it's like my mind is on overdrive the world and existance is somuch to think about.

No one ever wants to listen to me. So many people hate theidea of THINKING and REALITY and they could trip over truth and fall ontheir face... But then only to jump back up and run away as if nothinghas happend. It frusterates me.

Anyways... I hope that my post was not too long. Oh and I knowI'm no good at spelling if it bothers someone I'm sorry... Haha.

IndigoThe Indigo Race

First of all for the person who is making comments about the spelling of others... FYI: Indigos do not focus on the things that are not important. We only focus on things that are important, meaning at the end of the world your spelling words and phrases will not save you. If you weren't the slightest bit curious of our energy and what were capable of then you wouldn't made that comment... You know I am right. And for you to make such angry comment only means that you are scared. Scared of what you don't know. 

I am an Indigo, I have the power to read/Control minds and hearts. However I can not do it with emotions. My gift is still in the making and gets stronger every day. Since a child I have had dreams about earthquakes an Sunami, and Tornadoes... They all happen within a week... The latest was The New Big Fires in Arizona, California, North Carolina... And I saw that in a vision... The more I practice my meditation the stronger I get... I have almost perfected putting out a candle with my mind... I can control smoke exp: like campfires... My friends like watching what I can do... I also know which friend is going to call me and when, some of them hate that...Lol...

My name is Katie, and I am an Indigo 

-reply by Katie

Boggles the mindThe Indigo Race

"lameman"???

A:  A...Learn to spell "layman".  Might help your credibility.

B:  Learn to spell Fantasizes...Also, credibility issues.

(Strange that you judge someone's grammar, but can't spell worth a darn yourself - isn't it?)

C:  A "layman" would never say such a thing without an educated prognosis.

Be well, ******* friend...

Thanks for your honesty and sharing your experienceThe Indigo Race

Dear Allyson,

Thank you for your post. I'm very glad that there are people like you and I'm inspired when read sincere thoughts from people like you. I wish you to stay on the same learning path and grow spiritually while helping other people to find their unique path of growth. Feels like more and more people are striving for spiritual growth and consciousness, but it doesn't come in one day (it takes whole live, experience, self education and time). But I agree that our thoughts become things and that our thoughts attract alike (in this information age it happens even faster thanks to social networking technologies like this one). In my path I am more focused on constant self-education (both professional and personal - spiritual). Every single thought and every single fact I discover, only proves me that people still have to learn (not the case with majority yet) from mother Nature, since its laws are guidance for us on the way to better us. What concerns me, many people are quick to make conclusions and try to find easy definitions/explanations to things beyond their understanding (based on reading some posts above and maybe others I haven't read yet). The previous post on Atlantis and end of world and those speculations that only selected (Indigo) will survive makes me sad (they again as religion do separate people by true and not true followers etc.). The only end of World we are going to face is the end in terms of the way we live, think and believe (society beliefs, norms, standards, religion vs. Faith, etc.). Nature will teach us that only through learning, respecting and following its laws we will live in harmony with it, with Earth, with Universe, with each other and inner selves. I do believe in order for us to learn these lessons, something drastic will happen - I only hope that it will not be something appocalyptic like natural cataclysms. I also don't believe in angels or evils the way they are perceived - products of religious dogmas. I believe everyone who strives for spiritual growth/higher moral development through constant self-education, reasoning, questioning current reality, acquiring knowledge of previous generations and applying/sharing this wisdom with others is an "Angel"! "Evil" is our ignorance, greed, selfishness and confidence that world is only governed by scientific facts, human laws and economic theories which often conflict with (are opposite to) laws of Nature! Thank you.

-reply by Azamat

Well not too sure how to start my little peice. Firstly I have terrible grammor and find it very childish for anyone to go around correcting others. I do not believe someone who makes spelling errors has a lack of intelligence its a lack of not really caring, correcting, could be in a hurry, mind wanders, and doesn't feel like using spell checker. So excuse me as I may too have spelling errors. Now that I have already let my spelling skeleton out of the closest let get back to why I am writing.After searching for indigo people, info, communities I finally found something but really looking to connect with the same kind of people as I find it hard to connect with people who are I call robots. I connect with animals, nature and generally people who are spiritual. Some how other types of people I feel very disconnected which makes me somewhat depressed and isolated. I have always felt "different" from the time I was very young. It wasn't until a few years ago when I started researching the net to find out more about spirituality that I found out more about myself...mind you I have always been spiritual I used to hide it as most people that were around me thought I was weird etc. My reason for writing is I want to know if anyone knows of places on the net where you can meet other spiritual or indigo people? Also do any of you who are spiritual or an indigo have issues with anxiety? Mine is strickly from not being able to filter out energies. Also any suggestions about filtering energies and the million random thoughts that come with them? Any suggestions on how I can ground myself, and perhaps learn better ways of accepting and using this as a positive?Peace and love

They ARE NOT descendants of Jesus nor Mary Magdalene. They come from the Oraphim. They have not incarnated on this planet before. They are here to assist people into the next step in spiritual evolution.

-reply by Monique

Replying to karmkatThe best way to deal with anxiety ,panic attacks etc is to call on Archangel Michael and his deep blue cloak of protection trust me this works I also suffered a lot from all sorts of negative energies and thoughts, you will be guided to have control over them but you need to read Angel books learn about protecting yourself shielding yourself with light as invariably you are a lightworker in this world on your own path,research books and buy yourself angel cards that will help give you guidance,remember you are never alone just ask the divine for help whenever you feel uncomfortable the Angels are waiting for you to ask them for help in everyway lots of peace love and light to you

-reply by loveangel

questionThe Indigo Race

I'm an indigo persons, I'm still senior high school in Bali, Indonesia,.!

in my school there are so manny Indigo student in here, but all of them was afraid with theire own Abillity and theire Power,...!

what is the really mean of Indigo,..?????

ANd what sould we do with this abillity,..??? 

-reply by oscar

It is my belief (from personal insight) that Indigo's are somewhat a fish out of water at the moment. It seems our role here is to make pathways for those who follow on after - pathways towards a sense of unity between the material world and the spiritual world. We have the ability to transform human consciousness simply through our ordinary way of 'living'. Just being here will change the total human dynamic.

So what makes the Indigo way any different? Perception. Indigo's live in a 'soft' world where time is not linear and thoughts are almost 'alive'. Indigo's respond to thought streams much in the same way they would a person addressing them directly. Thoughts are the embodiment of all that exists for Indigo's.

In fact, such is our reliance on truth and pure thought forms, we often appear to ignore the human opinion and listen to a universal frequency where instructions and guidance is as clear as if coming from a radio. In fact, it is clearer than just 'hearing' a voice, we feel and understand the voice - what is means and where it intends us to be. Many parents of Indigo's get extremely frustrated at how 'distant' and 'uncoopertive' their little ones are. Indigo's are so independent that many parents get a feeling that they are raising someone elses child.

The sad part of all this is that being 'Indigo' sounds awfully like being in a state of psychological disfunction. Most indigo's (who have not been cruelly subjected to 'corrective' medicine) will agree that they, in fact, ARE in a different psychological state. That's the point of being Indigo - you see things radically different to what has been considered 'reasonable' and 'acceptable' in modern times. We are returning to a state of awareness which has been here before I.E. When wise leaders had visions and dreams of events which unfolded.

So, what are the most common (and broad) characteristics of an 'Indigo'?

1. Androgyny and/or a disassociation with gender. Sees absolutely no issue with sexual preferences as long as  peace, consent and love is mutual between the people.

2. The need for lots of sleep and seeing the dream-state as the most real version of reality.

3. Being woken unexpectedly can cause great distress and even nausea.

4. A strong feeling that they belong to another race, place, planet, time and/or spiritual existence.

5. A feeling that they are living simultaneously in 2 or more worlds. Past and present lives merge into one another seemlessly.

6. Highly sensitive physically, emotionally and psychologically. May feel great pain for 'having to live in this alien world'.

7. Believes that 'all' things are alive, even seemingly inanimate objects.

8. Sees themselves as spirits inhabiting a material world as opposed to humans seeking a spiritual world.

9. They rarely 'look' for God or the spirit. They believe there is no separation between them and the collective, universal consciousness. To them, the idea of a separation from the universe is bizarre.

10. Quiet, reserved and sometimes shy. However, they will speak loudly and clearly where there is an imbalance or untruth.

11. They have little defense against negative people. They cannot 'put on a happy face'. Many live through misery for years until a way out is found.

12. Has little to no belief in religions or spiritual beliefs and/or 'movements'. Many Indigo's will repel the idea that they are part of a movement - even though they are aware of their presence here and its purpose.

13. Indigo's frequently have feelings that they are enormous beings contained within a human body. They connect regularly with their 'source' where they receive all their personal 'truths'. They see their source as a collective rather than 1 God.

14. Indigo's tame down their intelligence and hide many of their insights when around non-indigo's. Many Indigo's worry a lot about how to get their message out there without looking too out of step with humanity's current psyche. (In many cases, this is necessary when one considers how often their insights are interpreted as disfunction).

Good luck to all you Indigo's. I send you love (which I know you will feel)