xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
TheAgent_"019"

Have Nokia 6680 ? Here i will give u a short review about NOKIA 6680...

NOKIA 6680...The BEST year WINNER of last year...But, still the good one for office use, GSM and more...as many said about him...the best one for the regular use...you can watch movies, orgenize Diary, play Music and many more...need more info?Ask Me...

I have the Nokia 6230i and I'm sure it can do pretty much everthing the 6680 can do. You can play music, watch movies in 3gp format, listen to the fm radio, play games, download games, run applications, download them, surf the mobile internet, take pictuers with its 1.3 mege pixel camera which is quite low quality, record sound and film and it has a calander <_<

I have an unbranded 6680 right now. I love the two built-in cameras. Its upgradable memory. And its features. I highly reccomend this phone to anyone who likes putting music and videos to their phones. It can play .mp3 files so clearly, other than the other phones that sounds like a ton a crap. And videos that you could either barely see or hardly hear.I totally love my phone right now. Its so sweet. I got mines for approximately $250 when it first came out. Right now in my hometown, im the only one who owns a Nokia 6680.