xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
shyam

Gta Dominates Britain

The Entertainment and Leisure Software Publishers Association announced this morning that Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has become the United Kingdom's fastest-selling videogame of all time. After nine days on sale, it has already sold more than a million units."This is a magnificent achievement and equates to a staggering estimated value of more than ?35 million," said ELPSA Director General Roger Bennett. "The entire Grand Theft Auto series has been a phenomenal success worldwide, generating sales of more three and half million units in the UK alone. But best of all, this series is home grown, developed right here in UK. What has been so satisfying is the exceptionally high level of awareness for both GTA and video games in general, in both media coverage and the public consciousness. Perhaps for the first time, we have seen the kind of buzz which one would normally only associate with the release of a blockbuster movie, endorsing once again the increasing economic, cultural and mass market impact of interactive home entertainment."This is the second record that San Andreas has claimed in the British marketplace as the game also set the record for most copies sold during a weekend (almost 700,000) last week. Official U.S. sales numbers are still forthcoming.Source ign.com

Yeah its a great game, im not surprised me and my friend been playing it for weeks and will still keen, Never gets boring to be honest, It just how i predicted it would be :(