xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
3-me

3-me's Gallery Dial-Up users beware

If you're using Dial-Up, you should've read the warning..

Ehh. I don't do much GFX now-a-days, but I used to. And I used to be pretty good I guess.

Here are some of my works:

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Posted Image

Like I said, dial up users be-ware.

I think the last 8 are really nice but it looks like you could try more brushing techniques. The 3d renders you have used for bg work really well but on some of your work there are very plain parts of the bg for example. Nice gallery though.

For a second I was like what dial up users beware? Then I was like ah! I am no Dial up. <_< Very nice Sigs I completely agree with God on this one that sig is the bomb 10/10 you WIN! I love that Render. Where do you get them anywhere specific?

Posted Image

Hey... how are called those? ^

I've seen those kind of little banners in sigs of many people, i would like to know how to create them.

First line, I read, and thought this was advertisment ><. Nice sigs. Like Earth said, some seem rather plain. C4D renders are nice to use, but sometimes something different might be good, so it's not so repetitive.

For a second I was like what dial up users beware? Then I was like ah! I am no Dial up. <_< Very nice Sigs I completely agree with God on this one that sig is the bomb 10/10 you WIN! I love that Render. Where do you get them anywhere specific?

Actually, I found that as a stock, with a background, on MySpace. I rendered it myself.

Hey... how are called those? ^

I've seen those kind of little banners in sigs of many people, i would like to know how to create them.

They are called 'Fan banners.' People make these so others may use them to indicate that they're a fan of that person's work.

First line, I read, and thought this was advertisment ><. Nice sigs. Like Earth said, some seem rather plain. C4D renders are nice to use, but sometimes something different might be good, so it's not so repetitive.

Well, I try to use filters so the repetivity doesn't come up so much.

You have pretty much imprssive jobs.. I like sigs that aint with brushes but with filters and diffrent 3D objects.. you sure could teach people lots about sigs.. You have pretty good talent and you should go back at photoshop and keep making thous sigs <_<..

I like the third and the fourth, I think, the best. I love abstract stuff, and I thought the colour looked pretty together. It's true that some of them were a tad plain, however the simple look goes nicely with a lot of them too. Don't quit making graphics when you have talent like that :) Afterall, graphic making is waaay more than just stamping brushes around a blank canvas, like some people do.