xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
God-Of-Earth

Thank you

As some of you will know i have been really busy lately with one thing or another. (aint we all) But over the last week loads of people have helped me out on the forum either with sigs, Advice or giving me links to certain places. Seen as i have never seen a post thanking anybody i thought i would do one. So thank you to all who have helped me out this week it is greatly appreciated. This is what makes T17 so enjoyable and helpfull. I would especially like to thank the following people.Dawiss, TrueFusion & BuffaloHELP.Believe it or not you have all helped me a lot So thanks Guys.

Anytime, dude. We're always here to help others, and will continue to help others. Like mentioned, that is what Xisto is all about. We're glad you enjoy your time here, and continue to do so.

That is nice of you to thanks all those people Lee. (I do not think that I have ever seen anyone base a whole topic just on a Thank You. So you are the first. (I wish I could of helped out <_<)