xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
DJ Panic

Dj Is Here

Hello MarcusWelcome to the forum, but first read the rules and then start posting.You would definetly love to post in this forum.And hope would enjoy our company.

When i first join a forum, the first thing i do is read the TOS and Rules. I usually get the #1 poster in all of my forums since i love to post. So really, this place should be really fun. I promise to stick around this forum for as long as i can. Thanks for the welcoming <_<

Edited by DJ Panic (see edit history)

Welcome to Xisto. If hosting is what your after you ahve come to the right place. Just post good quality post that are valuable to the forum and stay active. Also as previously said please read the forum rules they are valuable to the running of this forum. Have fun.

Thanks for the welcoming also. I need to make a website that is going to be a sister site for one of my favorite forums. So, i was refered here and here i am now. I tend to blabber on and on when i want to make a quality post. But i shouldn't do that here since it would cause me to get in trouble.

Lol welcome. As other people have said, read the rules. There are lots of good tutorials in the tutorials section about making websites and if you need any help with them, ask in the Hosted Members Area forum.Enjoy your time at Xisto