xisto Community
ProtoMan

How Was Your Day ?

Nice, Post...i wonder how many of them are cursing te thread starter...generally the ones ....who've been having a not so good day..he he.....however, my day was busy..almost jam packed with so many things to do and so little time to spare.But, yeah everyday isn't the same...so hoping for a great day tommorow.

For those who've had a bad day:Has anyone read that rather lovely picture book 'Alexander and the terrible horrible no good very bad day'? It's for 7 year olds, so I don't blame any of you if you haven't.The poor sod there wakes up with bubble gum in his hair, fails to find a toy in his cereal box (although every other member of his family DID), finds that his best friend doesn't want to be his friend any more, fails to get the window seat he wants in the car and ends up carsick, finds that the teacher doesn't like his drawing, goes to the dentist only to have the dentist tell him he's got a cavity in his tooth, have a fight with his sibling (which the sibling started) and get in trouble (though his sibling didn't get anything), something bad happens at his dad's office (i forgot what it was), he is forced to eat his least favourite food for dinner (beans), he hates watching TV shows with kissing but that night their TV show is filled with it, he is forced to wear his least favourite pyjamas, his brother takes away a pillowcase he was supposedly given to keep, and he burns his tongue on his nightlight. All the way through he thinks of running away to Timbuktu. In the end his mother tells him "some days are like that" and he goes to sleep thinking "tomorrow will be a better day. some days are like that."Maybe you should think of that next time you have a bad day. Or you can always go to THE VENT!My day was quite ordinary. Although the cuttings I was growing for my school assignment died and I realised I was very far back with my science work and the book was being collected for marking tomorrow, I realise these things always tend to happen to me, so I get used to them. It's Murphy's law.