xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
God-Of-Earth

My First Smudge RC Plz

ive yet to attemp a smudge sig ive not made anything in photoshop for quite sum time, and ur smudge seems ok but the more u do it the betta u get, so try a fer more smudges and u will improve but its lookin pretty good <_<

So finnaly I can see more colors in sig thats good but in other way its too dark and grey and brown.. maybe add some brightnes or one more color balance, or gradiant map.. the sig look better if render layer is below border layer.. text have too small font.. you could put text like.. three big letters GOE and under them in pixel font god of earth.. it would deffinatly look better.. but good job on your first smudge <_<..

I agree with most of what Dawiss says. If possible, increase the brightness and contrast of the background. Do the same for the render, just not as much with the brightness. I also think the background could use a bright reddish-orange color, kinda like a fire color, but not too bright. You wanna keep that dark, evil feel to it to maintain good flow. The choice of the text is good, but could be bigger, and maybe bolder. Maybe a triple border would do nicely. Though, i'm kinda questioning the triple border idea.

I like it i like it alot i like the way the coulors are all dark but you can see everything. it's great it think i can't say much about the smudging because i don't know much about it but thats good! i give it 9/10

ok now it looks 10x better <_< I like how the blue with brown goes together.. but now I think problem is text.. its white and it donts fit in there.. so try adding diffrent font to it and make some blending options to it like inner shadow and drop shadow.. maybe then the text wil look better.. and at right side I cant see the border so good so maybe try adding first pixel black and second pixel white for border.. but now the sig really looks better 9 :P..since you edited the post.. I think the 1st one still is the best because the second one has too thick border and too brown and thing that falls in the eyes is the left and right side.. they kind a bad smudged or something like that.. :D

Edited by Dawiss (see edit history)

Thanks everybody for your help and advice and also for the time spent talking im PMs or on msn. As alway Dawiss has beereally helpful and so has TrueFusion. Thanks guys.

Nice sig as I said before I made up my mind I give it a 7/10 Hmm I am started to think that smudging on a sig is it hard to make it look good? Nice sig Lee! <_<

Once again thanks for all your comments and advice. and thanks to dawiss and truefusion who were really helpfull with this sig. It proved to be a real pain in the *bottom*