xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
s2k6

Need Help Losing a Girl

I need help with a girl. Not getting her, getting rid of her. She is a stalker. I go away for 3 days, she calls me at the hotel. She calls me every 10 minutes, and she is a pain. I don't want to just drop her, because that nay hurt her feelings. How do I break it off nicely?

why don't you just drop her, somebody who calls every 10 minutes IS a stalker, and knows that. I would just drop her you know , You can worry about her feelings, but what about you , she doesn't worry about the fact she is stalking you, and thats just not respectful ..she can handle it

I agree... Just drop her...She knows what she's doing, sure, she might not be trying to be a stalker or may not completely realize what it's doing... But she knows at some level that she shouldn't be calling... And if you don't drop her, it may only get worse...The problem with these cases are it's hard to get rid of them in any way other than just dropping them.

Sit down and tell her all the things that bother you about her and her actions, even though the truth might really hurt her being honest is always the best way to go....just be tactful when you talk to her ok. Is she a friend you've known for long or just a girl you just met? Are you even slightly interested in her? If not, then tell her and come clean cause if you don't put a stop to this, she might even think that you like to be called all the time and to have her on you 24/7. Goodluck!!!

Tell her youre gay, or if youre thinking of something less radica........tell her "you like someone else and you dont want to hurt her by dragging her along and dropping her at the last minute and that you want to be friends but thats all for now, who knows what the future might bring? But theres no point in wasting your life waiting for the future so maybe you should find someone else" something along those lines might work.Atleast if she thinks/knows that youre looking after her interests it might help her move off.

Just start to talk her constantly about some new girl that interest you... really, then she will losse the interest in you and she will stop stalking <_<Or say the truth, tell her that you dont like to being called over and over but you still wanna be friends... if possible.

Just tell the truth to all the girls you will have in your life, if it's not a match then it's not a match. If she doesn't understand that, then she should not be dating anyone... let alone you.You can NEVER go wrong with the TRUTH!

I agree with Jennifer, all anyone deserves is the simple truth. It may hurt there feelings, however, not as much as it would in the long run when they wake up to themselves!On the other hand, it may be the only chick you get after you! <_< Joking !!

yes Drop her or just change your phone numbers,Hang up on her or make her dislike you by calling her names or something i had a girl like that i just made her hate me but now we are mates so its all good :D

Can i just ask how this came about?

I can understand people falling in love and all etc., how do you manage to make a chick hate you the, all of the sudden turn around and you're both mates. Somethings a miss here lol.

Can i just ask how this came about?
I can understand people falling in love and all etc., how do you manage to make a chick hate you the, all of the sudden turn around and you're both mates. Somethings a miss here lol.

That is called a preconception. You hate eachother because you haven't look further than your own preconception about him/her. That way you only see the part on the outside how you want to see it, but not how the person really is. When you actually take the time to get to know eachother, you will find out that what you thought about the other and what the other person thought about you, is wrong. You get to know eachother and eventually the respect for eachother will just come and grow. SO thats basically why people should try to stop now with preconceptions, because the change you meet a great person will only improve that way.

I agree with Sweety, sit down and talk with her. ether way you cant lose , if you talk to her she'll kinow how you feel ,and if you tell her how you feel she might see the way you see her, and you just might find out why she is being the way she is being.