xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
Zubair1

Rise Of The Sims Never Stop playing

hey guyzi wonder if you have played the new Sims 2man is it good or what...:lolbut taking it history,i think the other parts of the sims aren't bad for a play....like Sims House Party, Sims Unleashed, Sims Makin MagicSims Theme Park, etcthere are so many of them, i almost have them alli have a big collection of sim games, i really lovei was browsing on the net yesterday, and then saw a programfor the Sims Hot Date.... I readed its decription and is was some thingfor their skills or i think interest , but i thing i wanna ask from you guyz is some thing else, and that is :do you guyz know where i can download the best simsobjects for use on my expansion packs, and also someprogram for them like changing their careersif you do please tell me..?well There is a new version coming right up very soon,Sims 3, i can't wait to see itthe best i like is , Sims 1, Sims 2, Sims Hot Date, Sims Online & the Sims PoliceI recommend you guys to play Sims ' Hot Datebye, take care guyz

Hey ive played every sim but sims2 i had sims bustin out on ps2 but my bros got it that bustin out was a good game and the sims i had that for ps2 also i had all the pc sims to i used to build a house and get money and put my house on net but i stoped doing that and played the newer games.