xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
grimreaper

Invision Board 2.1.5 Hosting (free)

If you're asking someone to share the copy of IPB script, that is against the law and forum rules.

Invision script/software is designated to a specific domain name (this is how IPB can track who is using pirated version of Invision Power Board). And thus sharing (meaning giving a copy) is against the law.

Do not attempt to use Xisto services to break the law.

For more information regarding how to view your IPB is registered, view http://forums.xisto.com/topic/32982-ipb-easter-eggs-d-can-be-seen-from-Xisto-forums-p/?act=86&t=32982

And also if you really wnt IPB, you can get IPB 1.3 as it is legal to have and use and if you want it to act like a IPB 2 board you can get a skin to mod it to look like that.Don't ask me where to download it from as I dont remember. Even though IPB 1.3 is outdated, it still has good addons and skins out there so I would recomend getting IPB 1.3 if you want IPB but not to pay for it.

anyone with 2.1.5 on their server that they will share or maybe 2.1.3

Why don't you just use an open source and free forum for your site? There are so many to choose from and anyway only big sites like Xisto.com use them.