xisto Community
beastjordan

Hot Bath Can Relax You

Hi when i get in a hot nice bath i always fell relaxed calm and tired <_< What i want to know is why do i feel this? and do you fell the same? Here are some reasons i think cause this:The main reason i think is that people have had a hard days work and that there muscles tense up.having are bath lossens them thuss making us fell relaxed. :P Well i love a long hot bath or shower! :D Do you?

Edited by BuffaloHELP (see edit history)

Yes, this even makes me relax, and after the bath, it also helps and improves the blood circulation in our body.I love a long bath with hot water, my longest duration under shower was 1 hour and I liked it very much, there might other reasons too why people like hot water showers yours and mine are the ones which make me have shower with hot water!

Well I think hot water makes your bowns relax. It helps when you pull a muscle it makes things less tense. Cold water makes you sort of tensen up because it's cold and body is in a rush to warm you up I guess. I take hot showers all the time and it's helpful when I'm sore but sadly I can't take hour long showers lol waste of water, time and money. Especially since we have a family of seven using the water.

I know having a bath for an hour is an simple waste of water and time, but when I am pretty tensed, I don't care about the time and i relax myself to the extent I can and I have already done many things to save water and I think I have easily saved so much water that I wasted on that day an hour long hot water shower!

Why even take a cold shower? I usually just wait until I cool off then get into a shower. I believe everyone is right, the heat the bath and shower gives up loosens your muscle which somehow make you relaxed. Hot showers are always nice. I like to think in them lol, they get my brain working.

Well personally I prefer cold showers. I find those a lot more refreshing than hot ones, especially when starting of the day. The best way to wake up for me is definetly a cold shower, but even in the evenning if I want to refresh what I do is take a hot shower and afterwards I have a cold beer n coke in front of the TV. Relaxes me everytime.

The very thought of having a splash in hot water poured over the head relaxes me and i loose all my tensions.it relaxes my muscles and i dont want to come out of it.its a very cozy atmosphere which i dont want to get rid off.i love have a warm bath for at least 30 minutes and about 1 hour if time persists.

I like to think of showers as death chambers. Like frankenstein is waiting for me in there, ready to punce on me when I want to get clean. Same goes with bath tubs. Thats why I dont bathe anymore

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Uh, well, you've got a point... I guess I'll agree, but you also have to agree that this is a really random topic idea. Anyways, I think it's pretty therapeutic for your body (read: sauna) to take a long, hot shower, plus it's relaxing and when you get out you feel squeaky clean. :lol:

I also prefer a hot bath over a shower. Kinda funny, since I used to take showers in the morning all the time. I started taking baths in the evening about a year ago and I realized how much more relaxing it can be. I used to think that I didn't feel awake until after I had the shower, but the down side was that it was one more thing for me to do in the morning before heading off for school/work. Worse still if I was in a hurry (for example...sleeping in on a weekday). At least now when I take a bath, I can relax and get the blood circulating before I go to bed. Of course, if I soak in the bath for too long, I might fall asleep in it.

I agree with you.. I too dont know the exact reason ,behind why a hot bath always feels so good. Especially, taking a warm water shower at night, after a day full of work. I think it might be due to the fact that hot water could increase body temprature a bit, and also make blood flow more easier. This might sound stupid, but the reason i said that was, i think my physics classes at school taught me so. Increase in temperature could increase size of substances. A warm water bath also removes dirt from the body more effectively than a cold water bath. And what would be better than a hot shower on a cold night.