xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
MIGUE2k7

Optic Ilussions? How... WTF?

Posted Image

If your glance stops on the cross of the center the rotating point becomes green...

Now keep looking carefully that same black cross in the center, without close your eyes................ After a lil while all pink dots dissapear and you only see a rotating green point..... did it work with you?

In really, there is not a green point, the only thing that happens there is just a pink dot dissapearing, and the 12 points never dissapear.

That shows you how your brain works

Now look at this JPEG.... its not an animated GIF! (if you dont believe take a look on its properties <_< )

Posted Image

Can you see how the image make ''waves''?

And im not sure what this one does but it looks cool lol... i can see like if it would be pulsing slightly

Posted Image

Well, i just cant understand how come the first one makes me see a green point or even dont let me see them! and the second one also mess me up so bad.. anyone can see them? :P

wow that is amazing i love optical illusions it's amazing i will post some in my next post <_<

ok here's one:
http://www.tekzoned.com/weird/weirdo.html

1) Relax and concentrate on the 4 small dots in the middle of the picture for about 30-40 seconds without blinking.2) Then, take a look at a wall near you. (Any Wall)
3) You will see a circle of light developing
4) Start blinking your eyes a couple of times and you will see a figure emerging...
5) What do you see? Who do you see?

6)Is it jesus?

I couldn't concentrate on those 4 dots for even 20 seconds as it is 1:37 AM with all lights of and I have on computer for like 7 hours now but still I always find optical illusions fun.I found some very cool ones on Google too.These have been online for quite some time right now I think I will post some more if I get hands on them once again! <_<

Well, the creator of the image didn't make the dots dissappear, it is your brain that made it dissappear the creator of the image just knew the way to signal the brain to make them dissappear!

wow that is amazing i love optical illusions it's amazing i will post some in my next post <_<
ok here's one:
http://www.tekzoned.com/weird/weirdo.html

6)Is it jesus?

Yea I have seen that on a site before it is cool I really did not look at the link but is it the one when you keep on looking in the same spot then you look at a wall and blink over and over? Then you can see Jesus?

On the very first one that was posted, when I blinked my eyes, the dots disappeared, but only when I blinked. I hwas no clue how that Jesus one worked, and I am still seeing him on my computer right now. lol

This one always got me. Posted Image I'm still going down!!

Edited by husker (see edit history)

Hahahaha not this time arcsquad... i just saw those 2 photos and instantly remembered how it works... lol

Yeah optical illusions are really fascinating. A lot of it has to do with how the brain works, but not all and in fact a lot also has to do with the chemical reaction that takes place to transform light into nerv signals in in the eye. Really interesting though!

Hahahaha not this time arcsquad... i just saw those 2 photos and instantly remembered how it works... lol

Well it was worth a try. you always get those people that dont know about them.

Yeah optical illusions are really fascinating. A lot of it has to do with how the brain works, but not all and in fact a lot also has to do with the chemical reaction that takes place to transform light into nerv signals in in the eye. Really interesting though!

you lost me there. but yes they are very interesting. its wierd how it can happen and it just your eyes pulling tricks on ya.