xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
heaven_master_ash

My New Signature

Hey This Is My New Signature Well I Havent Yet Set It bcoz I Wanted Few Thoughts Of Ur On It.

Well Hope U All Like My New Signature.

If U like It Please Rate My Signature

And Please Give Me Your Thoughts On it

Thanx... <_<

Posted Image

Did you make that or is it a pic you have found. I really cant see any brushing on a background or anything like that. Sorry but i dont like it. Practice with brushing BGs and colouring and such. Also you could alter the size too and basically just play about a bit.

I dont like the size of it.. text need a border so it fades out because it now fills in with the yellow so you cant see few letters.. If you want to make a simple sigs try for first learning brushing and color balances, then start making smudges and filters.. there in Xisto is my tutorial about new sigs (look at my signature).. it will definatly help..

Seems like a cropped image with text slapped on it. Indeed, look up on some tutorials. Get the basics down first. There's always time for improvement later.