xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
God-Of-Earth

New Sig

I made a new sig and i had to mess around with it for ages. There is still some work to do but any comments will be appreciated. Only thing is all the things i seem to add mess it up and it doesnt look right, this is a real pain in the *bottom*.

Posted Image

Ok here is my opinion how I would edit it to maybe look better <_<..For first I would put the text back in the sig and made it a bit smaller so it fits in.. but font is good.. Then the background is too simple (not render but brushing) you could add some harder brushes to it or contrast to it.. Then the sig needs some work on colors its blue and white all over.. so it makes it look too simple.. if you would make a new color balance at top of layers and give it some red or yellow or green it would make the sig look better... And one more thing I cant really understand what is that under the skull.. oh and one more thing.. when you put render i nsig dont make it grayscal or something like that because then it looses its colors and coolnes :P.. hope I gave you some ideas :D..

Now it looks way better with colors but still need something at bg (brushes).. annd brightnes and contrast to the brushes and maybe some more color balance layers or make new fill layers and fill them with colors of the render (woman) and then set as Soft light or Overlay.. maybe that will work.. And maybe blend in a bit thous skelet bones and that women so they dont come out too much.. <_< but it looks better :P

Quality advice coming from Dawiss. <_<Anyways, i would add some more depth to the edges, along the border of the sig. Basically what Dawiss mentioned, only directed at a more specific area.Anyways, the colors of the render really made that sig come alive. Continue following Dawiss' advice.

Yeah i can always count of my friend dawiss for advice thats why i asked. Thanks for your too fusion this sig is proving to be a pain in the *bottom*. Everything i try just doesnt look right.