xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
heaven_master_ash

Nice Heavenly 3d Pic

Well As My Name Is Heaven_ Master_ash That Means I Like Heavenly Things Well Thats Y Im Posting Pics Of heavenly Things Hope Like It.

Well Friendz If U Like The Pic Do Rate This Pic Thanx.

Posted Image

Please Tell Me How Does This Look Thanx

It looks nice but I dont like it and I like more abstract things.. and dude do you made it by yourself or you jusr riping it?

By the looks of it the crater thing in the background, with the orb on top of it was done in Terragen? If so, you need to try and get the water to hit the land a little smoother as it looks too fake. The clouds also look a little flat, theres no volume to them at all. The idea and composition are good, just a little more work needed to finish it off and perfect it.

Its a nice one but i just find that big orb a little offset. It doesnt looks like if its really there, cause those mountains are shadowed by the side the ball is, so the ball needs some more opacity there.But all the pic is pretty cool, like for a wallpaper. Keep working