Da Sick Kid

Diss G-unit FOR FUN lmao

Diss to G-Unit (For Fun)

Diss to G-Unit (For Fun)

Im a 'Flow',Thru G-unit,Like the Producer dun 'Increased-Fluent'

G-Unit?I have you Bombed and Wrecked,Like you was the 'Greek-Ruins

Im holdin Black Gatz,And the Same color as the Bandana-Tied

The Hammas Fly,And 'Peal' Off n*ggahs like the Bannana's-Dry

Im a 'Stroke' You N*ggahz like You was Heat-Pacing(Heat Stroke)

And Blow the Engine of the Benz,Like i was Street-Racing

I Stop-Millz,Drop-Killz,Pop-Pillz

Dot-Steal,And Run you off da Road to Fame like Hot-Wheelz

Yall n*ggahz Talkin bout,'We hold gunz',We Never C-you-Pop

Busst gunz,And Watch,You n*ggahz hold gunz,and Grow 3-new-C*cks

The 'D',From Precintcs,is 50's-new-Block(D Block)

I Rip him like Jada,And Like Game,Wear Tee's With G-Unot

Lloyd banks Talks Ruff,But Jumps-with-Apes

Talk Junk-with-Base,When a n*ggah Jump-in-Face,Ill Pump-da-8th

I roll with 'Trucks', 'Monsters' in fact,They Sandwich-ya-Benz-here

Im like a Clock Stoppa,I can have you Vanish-in-thin-air

Young buck has no Room-to-Talk

Ill brush this n*ggah off,Cuz he needs a Broom-to-walk(Sweeping)

Im Sniping-his-head,I hold Pencils the way im Tightnin-the-lead

And Im like 'Wondering',The way 3v1l is Swiping-his-Bread

Edited by Da Sick Kid (see edit history)

G Unit, like ALL rap persons (i refuse to call them artists) are pathetic. All rap is is just a black guy ( or a wannabe black guy) talking to a sucky computer-made beat. Lame? Lame.Bands (I mean REAL bands) are real artists. i dont mean rubbish like good charlotte, blink 182, etc. Theres at least three instruments with real music plus vocals with real melody. id rather listen to country. at least country music has guitars.and for the record, i do not listen to country. it blows.

I totaly agree with isilioth.. I dont like rap.. there is one guy or more of them just fast talking about money, babes and how bad live is for rapers lol.. thats annoying I dont see anything interesting in theyr songs maube some do but I deffinatly not..

I totaly agree with isilioth.. I dont like rap.. there is one guy or more of them just fast talking about money, babes and how bad live is for rapers lol.. thats annoying I dont see anything interesting in theyr songs maube some do but I deffinatly not..

Okay, rap started as a sort of way to share others poetry. But indeed, some rappers (I dont know why they started that bull shhit), started rapping about money' ho's and cars. And the best part of it all is that they (and people who are fan and try to be them) actually think they are cool or whatever you want to call it. Well hell no.

Rap like the rappers do who actually try to say something is good, but the hiphop thing nowadays... Can't call them smart or whatever, they talk dumb and talk trash.

But I do listen to some of that stuff, but I dont listen to the lyrics if its 50 cent or Young Jeezy, I do listen to it when its common, kanye west, or talib kweli. They rap normal things in life. But I do like the hiphop music, even dough it is not as what you said in a band, real music, I think I like the bass and well I dont know, just the beats.

Ok, I have something to say about every post in here.
I'll go from first to last.

1. Disses are nothing more than boring. You pretty much wasted your time writting this. It was not complex at all, you had no punchlines, and your delivery was just weak. Structure lacked, and the flow was hardly consistant.

G Unit, like ALL rap persons (i refuse to call them artists) are pathetic. All rap is is just a black guy ( or a wannabe black guy) talking to a sucky computer-made beat. Lame? Lame.Bands (I mean REAL bands) are real artists. i dont mean rubbish like good charlotte, blink 182, etc. Theres at least three instruments with real music plus vocals with real melody.

id rather listen to country. at least country music has guitars.

and for the record, i do not listen to country. it blows.

Physical instruments when performing does not make music art, when making beats you use those SAME instruments. Instead of having a "band", you have a producer and a vocalist. The producer is the master behind the beat, and the vocalist is the one who tells the "story" to the song.

Music is all alike, whether it's Rap, HipHop, Country, Rock, Punk, or anything else.

Rap is not the best form of music, but it is still music. The content usually persist of the same topics, but the artist still write, which is still a form of poetry.

I dont think either of you actually listen to rap music, you may hear the music, but you dont listen to the actual content. Yes alot of rappers talk about money, ho's, and cars, blah blah blah, but that's not all they talk about. Yeah it may seem like it, but it's not. There' are those "thug" / "Gangster" rappers, but there are also educational rappers such as Kanye West, Common, and numerous more artist.

Okay, rap started as a sort of way to share others poetry. But indeed, some rappers (I dont know why they started that bull shhit), started rapping about money' ho's and cars. And the best part of it all is that they (and people who are fan and try to be them) actually think they are cool or whatever you want to call it. Well hell no.
Rap like the rappers do who actually try to say something is good, but the hiphop thing nowadays... Can't call them smart or whatever, they talk dumb and talk trash.

But I do listen to some of that stuff, but I dont listen to the lyrics if its 50 cent or Young Jeezy, I do listen to it when its common, kanye west, or talib kweli. They rap normal things in life. But I do like the hiphop music, even dough it is not as what you said in a band, real music, I think I like the bass and well I dont know, just the beats.

I agree with you to some point, Rap & HipHop are far from the same musical type. Rap is more stuck to the same content, but HipHop is diverse. You can talk about political issues, or you can talk about drama, or anything else that will make listeners think.

I kind of took this to offense, because I am a hiphop artist. I dont write about guns, ho's, or none of that. I juss flow to what I kno. I've gone through stuggles all my life, I may talk about it here and there, but what I write about, is what entertains people. I also discuss politics and what not in my songs.

Ok, I have something to say about every post in here.I'll go from first to last.

1. Disses are nothing more than boring. You pretty much wasted your time writting this. It was not complex at all, you had no punchlines, and your delivery was just weak. Structure lacked, and the flow was hardly consistant.
Physical instruments when performing does not make music art, when making beats you use those SAME instruments. Instead of having a "band", you have a producer and a vocalist. The producer is the master behind the beat, and the vocalist is the one who tells the "story" to the song.

Music is all alike, whether it's Rap, HipHop, Country, Rock, Punk, or anything else.

Rap is not the best form of music, but it is still music. The content usually persist of the same topics, but the artist still write, which is still a form of poetry.
I dont think either of you actually listen to rap music, you may hear the music, but you dont listen to the actual content. Yes alot of rappers talk about money, ho's, and cars, blah blah blah, but that's not all they talk about. Yeah it may seem like it, but it's not. There' are those "thug" / "Gangster" rappers, but there are also educational rappers such as Kanye West, Common, and numerous more artist.
I agree with you to some point, Rap & HipHop are far from the same musical type. Rap is more stuck to the same content, but HipHop is diverse. You can talk about political issues, or you can talk about drama, or anything else that will make listeners think.

I kind of took this to offense, because I am a hiphop artist. I dont write about guns, ho's, or none of that. I juss flow to what I kno. I've gone through stuggles all my life, I may talk about it here and there, but what I write about, is what entertains people. I also discuss politics and what not in my songs.

ThatDude, clearly you are not a musician. I would dearly love to see Eminem, 50 Cent, or ANY rapper pick up a guitar and attempt to play Lake Bodom by Children of Bodom. Regardless of what rappers TALK about, it is not professional music, it is childs play.

Rap, Hip-hop, it all sounds the same, and it sounds mundane. It is thoughtless, uninspired tripe that many people struggle to define as a musical genre. It is for the non-thinking mainstream, who will accept whatever is given to them. Even though yes, im sure rappers don't always talk about guns, whores, drugs and crime, a great deal of the time they do. A great deal of the degradation of the youth in today's society could easily be related to rap. That you cannot deny: im sure you've all seen the deliquents walking around in an unnatural way with their bright silky clothes bearing rappers names and such. Many of them have done things that have negative effects on society.

You said instead of having a band, you have a producer and a vocalist. That is pathetic. Noone involved in rap would have half a clue as to how to actually create or even play real music! What would these producers and the people who back the image (the rapper) do if there was no electricity? They'd have to get another halfwit to make sounds with his mouth (beatbox) while the main rapper talks. Do you think it would sell then? People would then maybe realise the beauty and worth of real music. Bands with actual instruments, who can actually play them (once again, i am not talking about images holding instruments and playing them in the most mundane fashion as they cannot do any better [yes, groups such as Good Charlotte]), would return as being preffered by everybody. People would rather listen to actual melodies and artistic compositions. It is a shame that in today's society, too many people accept what corporations like MTV tell them is the best.

To the starter of this thread, Da Sick Kid:
No, YOUR rap was no good. I know there are rules against people offending others on the Xisto forums but i must say this: it was pathetic. It made me feel sick. Maybe one day you will grow out of your rap-liking, or it will go out of fashion and MTV will tell you something else is now the most popular, greatest thing ever: and on that day, maybe you will realise how utterly pathetic hip-hop is.

G Unit, like ALL rap persons (i refuse to call them artists) are pathetic. All rap is is just a black guy ( or a wannabe black guy) talking to a sucky computer-made beat. Lame? Lame.Bands (I mean REAL bands) are real artists. i dont mean rubbish like good charlotte, blink 182, etc. Theres at least three instruments with real music plus vocals with real melody.

id rather listen to country. at least country music has guitars.

and for the record, i do not listen to country. it blows.

well u obviously dont have a wide range of music do you. seeing as if you think rap does not have guitars. therefore you are not seeing the full picture of rap.

i listen to rap. mostly the uinderground stuff.

but what you are saying is like if i was to say i dont like classical. and i havent eve n listened to calssical except maybe one or two tunes.

ThatDude, clearly you are not a musician. I would dearly love to see Eminem, 50 Cent, or ANY rapper pick up a guitar and attempt to play Lake Bodom by Children of Bodom. Regardless of what rappers TALK about, it is not professional music, it is childs play.
Rap, Hip-hop, it all sounds the same, and it sounds mundane. It is thoughtless, uninspired tripe that many people struggle to define as a musical genre. It is for the non-thinking mainstream, who will accept whatever is given to them. Even though yes, im sure rappers don't always talk about guns, whores, drugs and crime, a great deal of the time they do. A great deal of the degradation of the youth in today's society could easily be related to rap. That you cannot deny: im sure you've all seen the deliquents walking around in an unnatural way with their bright silky clothes bearing rappers names and such. Many of them have done things that have negative effects on society.

You said instead of having a band, you have a producer and a vocalist. That is pathetic. Noone involved in rap would have half a clue as to how to actually create or even play real music! What would these producers and the people who back the image (the rapper) do if there was no electricity? They'd have to get another halfwit to make sounds with his mouth (beatbox) while the main rapper talks. Do you think it would sell then? People would then maybe realise the beauty and worth of real music. Bands with actual instruments, who can actually play them (once again, i am not talking about images holding instruments and playing them in the most mundane fashion as they cannot do any better [yes, groups such as Good Charlotte]), would return as being preffered by everybody. People would rather listen to actual melodies and artistic compositions. It is a shame that in today's society, too many people accept what corporations like MTV tell them is the best.

To the starter of this thread, Da Sick Kid:
No, YOUR rap was no good. I know there are rules against people offending others on the Xisto forums but i must say this: it was pathetic. It made me feel sick. Maybe one day you will grow out of your rap-liking, or it will go out of fashion and MTV will tell you something else is now the most popular, greatest thing ever: and on that day, maybe you will realise how utterly pathetic hip-hop is.

so here you are saying that if you are unable to play a guitar then you are not a musician..

well id like to see beethoven try to rap. will it happen i highly doubt if he was still alive. the real fact is. that there is difrent types of music. and you really need to widen your view on it. b4 jumping to conclusions about one certain type. i mean jazz and classical are two different things. but you would still calssify them both as music.