xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
ORION

Social Studies Teacher

AHHHH i hate her so much. Wnna hear my story. Omg shes is so racis. I am white and she is black. Its not black history month and all she talks about and makes us do is stuff about black history and black voting rights. I dont think it is right to have your students learn just about that and nothing else. Lemme hear what you have to say about this.

Well, Maybe if in what year you are in school, Requires you learn about African American Culture, that's what she is teaching? Many schools have to follow a "Curriculum" And they don't pick what to teach...

I am white and she is black.

Oh My God my Gegraphy teacher is black to. Shes always a *BLEEP* to me. And just today some fat A$$ black chick got in trouble and got sent to are room then the black chick just hangs out with her are teacher the Geographoy. And there all cool and every thing so they talk and every thing while the teacher is telling use to sit down be quiet shut up and all that $HIT. it's so gay shes so recies to Whites...

I had a black social stduies teacher once. Man swas she a mean one. She once wrote a kid up for sneezing. And it was a very hard class. Kinda of like a college class in seventh grade. She would say you have this and this and go ahead and start. But what was fun was she was big and here last name was mack. So she got the nickname BigMac. Well I luckliy passed the class.

soo im thingking that i am sooo very lucky having a male socials studies teacher..so having a male teacher we both understand that male feeling. and the best part of all is that my proffesor is sooo horny so we always laugh whenever he's around... it have its drawbacks too... he give VEEEERRRRYYY low grades and kindda a strick!

Is it possible that you guys are talking about the same teacher?Black, female and teaches social studies...I won't be surprised.Not really much to complain about my teachers here...they're quite nice and I'm happy with them.

Omg FRENCH! i hate french teachers and french people and french w/e lol,they are so weird and my teacher is racist too,i stayed up all night staudyin for my exam and i got 62 outta a 100 and i passed wohoo,and my total mark b4 the exam was 42 % lol and i did well on the exam and guess what magic mark i got after the exam? i got a lousy 43 % like omg thats one % more than 42 and after alll my efforts of actually trying i still fail omg :D