xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
bhavesh

Icc Cricket World Cup 2007 Guess the winner

ICC Cricket World Cup  

6 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Well, I have voted for India, the current team looks good but I think there are too much of experiments now and I think Chappel should atleast decide by now that who is in and who is out!

I'm all for the WI. Sure they have had their share of problems and lack of moral etc, but if you don't root for your home team, what kinda of person are you?

It is not always req. to be with your home team you should be with the best team or your with your favourite team
i hav voted for india but my fav team is westindies

It is not always req. to be with your home team you should be with the best team or your with your favourite teami hav voted for india but my fav team is westindies

I personally think it's wrong of me to vote for the team that will be competing with my home team.

Now only four teams are left in the World Cup. Semi Final line up isAustralia Vs South AfricaNewzealand Vs SrilankaTwo teams have already won world cup, so I will not support Australia and Srilanka.South Africa is not in great form so dropping this team too.So I am supporting New Zealand, Team of all-rounders. Eventhough Assies seems to be the favourites but I will vote for New Zealand. But cant cast it as I have already voted.

Now after all the matches Australia are look more strong to win the ICC World Cup 2007. They have tremendous strength to win and have great team spirit. Other teams need to learn from them how they come strong to other teams. I like to see the final between the Australia and the South Africa.Inspite I say that Australia win but my hearts are with South Africa. ;)