xisto Community
bhavesh

Indian Cricket Chat about Indian tours

After dissappointing series of West Indies and seeing rain and only rain in srilanka Indian team will be preparing hard to give a good show against Aussies and west Indies in triseriesWishing ALL THE BEST for team INDIA (MEN IN BLUE)

Well West Indies Tour Was Not That Much Disappointing As They Won The Test Series.But As They Start last Time World Cup In The Last Tour In New Zeland They Gave Very Very Poor Performance But In World cup They Went Like A Rocket Beating Every Team Except Aussies.But Best Of Luck To The Indians For This Times World Cup Hope They Win (The Men In Blue)

Men in blue, very unpredictable..as the heaven master said..They were performing very well againt the England team, but what happened for them in west Indies?? Anyways hope they perform well against australia.. My best wishes with them

So Indian team is back in form with 300+ runs in the first match.I hope we will be getting some great entertainment in the coming days.I am just waiting for India - Australia match and I am sure Aussis will get a tough fight.BEST OF LUCK INDIA

Bad Luck for Indian Team. West Indies made 140 in 20 overs that doesn't mean they would have made 310 in 50 overs. We all know what they have done with Australia, after getting to a winning position they have gifted match to Aussies. 300+ is always a tough total to beat and when we have used all our power play I am sure we might have won but Duck-worth Lewis comes in middle and we have lost.I think Duck-worth rule needs to be upgraded and powerplays rules should be taken into consideration while calculating targets.Hoping for a good and complete match tommorow.

that what they have to do in a rainy day, i prefer that stop the play and continue it the next if not raining.sachin made a good comeback though.309 was good but w indies still had many wickets left so they may have won it anyway.

309 was good but w indies still had many wickets left so they may have won it anyway.

I dont think so. Have you seen WI-Aus match, WI have lost from a winning position, they can do anything.

Ind-Aus

The much awaited match was spoiled by rain. In recent matches whenever India has gone to ground they have found Rain God.

Well Indian Bowlers have improved from first match, especially Harbhajan. But due to rain India has lost 5 wickets and I don't think, if complete 50 over match would have been played than India would find any difficulties.

Champions trophy is now in its peak. Elimination of good teams have begun.India's chance of lifting the trophy depends on how well out batters perform, they are not on good form since Westindies tour, hope they perform well in this tournament.

So Indian team is back in form with 300+ runs in the first match.I hope we will be getting some great entertainment in the coming days.
I am just waiting for India - Australia match and I am sure Aussis will get a tough fight.
BEST OF LUCK INDIA

well it appears that the aussies have picked up the series. Being an aussie myself i am looking forward to the ashes

Gotta have to admire Laxman & Tendulkar.. especially when Tendulkar started young.... although the latter might be winding down late in his career after a couple of injuries.But Ganguly being recalled to the test team recently has made me think that they are in close (if not similar) position to the "dads army" tag that many media outlets have put on the aging CA (Cricket Australian) test batsmen. However, Age isnt really a barrier considering in the early days some players played up to 40, and you got legends like Walsh, Border, etc.

INDIA IN SOUTH AFRICA

So after one day white wash tests have begun and again India are in diar state at the end of day one. Our batters are not performing they are lacking confidence. India is playing in South Africa, the same place where the same team was unbeatable in World Cup and now what had happen. Lack of determination and confidence is creeping Indian players. They need some sort of motivation to uplift there game.

Hoping for the best for India.

At last a test win in South African soil, that too the emphatic win, Cheers for Men in Blue.But again in this match our batters have not performed. Bowlers are in good form but to win this series batters have to come to form soon.Ganguly, Laxman, Zaher and Kumble have proved there come back, now its time for Sahwag to prove that he doesn't gets money just for getting out on 30's.

Again a disappointing series for Indian fans. Whom to blame? Who is the culprit? The whole team, they have not performed as a team. And some players have got too many chances to proof that they are not paid for free. At last the result is loss in both One-dayers and Test.But now the decision of selectors to drop Sehwag and Pathan is a very good one. This will give chance for youngsters to make a mark in international cricket. And also will teach a lesson to non-performers that if you dont perform well and play good innings in patches then you will be out of the team. No body has bought a permanent seat in Indian Team, you have to perform well to gain it.Now from 21st West Indies series will start, the team for West Indies this time is relatively weak so I think Indians should not feel any difficulties to beat them and gain the lost form and momentum before the world cup.

INDIA VS WESTINDIES

A high scoring first game and at last a narrow win for India. Batters have perform well and with less support from bowlers. The decision for playing four bowlers is good, infact it should be the formula for world cup too.

The match will also be remembered for Saurav Ganguly's return in One dayers, great come back, after facing so much humiliation in recent past.

The Cuttack airport incidence with Greg Chappel is a sad story. Supporters should understand that place in the final eleven should not be based on region but on performance.

Today second match, and India is testing new combination with five bowlers which is not good. Infact they should play Pathan so that a allrounder sort of player is always present in the team.