xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
g-man_45

Never Said A Word To Her HELP

I'm a junior, 16. There is a girl, that I haven't spoken to, ever, She's a Freshman, probably 14 or 15. I can't explain why, but I have been consatntly thinking about asking her on a date for the past few days. My only concern is, what the heck am I supposed to do? Should I just randomly talk to her, should I just walk up, introduce myself, and ask her? I don't wanna sound creepy, and have it be completely random. Anyone have any advice?

Well man, you should just talk to her, meet her, yeah thats what i mean, but you must be sure of your self, cause when you doub of what you are doing things become real bad, believe me, that happened to me...

wat u do is that u make up an excuse to talk to her like ask her if she did the HW then if she says yeah ask her if she can help u on it. of not then just right there introduce urself and ask her questions. get her to talk alot. after werds like after the class or after school go say bye to her and ask her for her numba. i did it once and it worked for me. i went out with that gurl for like 2 years then we broke up.

:P It is simple just talk to her and be yourself. The question is not hiding anywhere it has been up in your face the whole time. Try learning aobut her interests. Try starting up a converstation <_<

one word: party. go to a party shes going to, and try talking to her. dont do anything stupid like spilling your drink on her, or introducing yourself straight up. talk about something happening then and there. and dear god, dont try when theres heaps of guys around her...or girls for that matter

Tell her before its too late. Good luck

Yes, this is the best advice. Before she ends up with someone else, try and get in there <_<

Just start talking to her...but compliment her alot...not being sexist, but alot of women like it :P

Good luck, too

In my opinion something you definitely shouldn't do is ask her to help you with h.w cause you're taking higher classes than her since you're a junior and she's only a freshman and she might even think that you're dumb....lol....at least I would think that <_< . You might want to start a conversation during lunch about how her days in h.s been going and teachers, then you can go on to ask about her personal interests and if she does anything afterschool. Then you can invite her for a date that involves something fun in which both of you can interact.....Also personally I like when guys write me things, so you may want to try that. Goodluck and remember to just be yourself!!!