xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HiDDeNMisT

Hello All Lookie its me

hey was sup guys. ma name is Nolin and im from the US. i live in New York, queenz. ima a guy and im 18. i am going to collage and ma major is networking. this is my first year and im very excited. i like watching Anime(cartoons form japan with subtitles), listening to rap and hip hop, plaing video games and juct chillin wit ma gurl. you already know lol.

Hi and welcome to trap 17. Please enjoy your time here and stick to the rules. Dont be affriad to ask anybody for help either this is a very good community for helping each other out. Have fun and keep active and again, Welcome.

Hi-dee-hi!All has been said about the community here, its a great place to have a genereal chat or debate and an even better place to learn anything about websites, the internet, search engines and graphics and just about everythin in between.If you write your own rap/song lyrics etc.. you can post them in the creativity forum. Good place to get a lot of feedback and suppotive criticism to help you improve and such!Are you here for the hosting aswell? or just a place to chat?

Hello HiDDeNMisT Posted Image and welcome from Mich, in Michigan, USA. If you haven't read the Trap 17 Forum Rules, please do so. They are important to keep this forum up and running.

You have come to the right place to have lots of fun and learn stuff. You did a fairly good job with your introduction, I must say. Better than most. Keep up the good content in your posts and you will get hosting quick if that is your aim.