xisto Community
Sign in to follow this  
HiDDeNMisT

Which Animes do you watch?

anyone here watch it.Wat Im Watching:BleachNarutoIGPXEruka7Wat i have seen:DBDBZDBGTTrigunHellsingDigimon all seasonsSamori XCardcaptorsSonic XStreet Fightersi have seen more but i dont remember well tell me wat oyu have seen and watching

I sometimes watch thous Edd boys and Kids next doors, and of course Simpsons <_<..I have seen all the animes showing on Cartoon Network and Jetix.. and thous Yu-gi-ohs and pokemons lol :P... not big fan of animes but sometimes when Im too laizy to switch the chanells :D..

My favorites that I've seen - Hellsing, Jubei-chan the Ninja Girl, Sailor Moon (Season 1 uncut, the movies, and a few episodes of Stars) Magical Girl Pretty Sammy (OVA), Gatekeepers, Tokyo Babylon 2, Tenchi Universe, Magic Knight Rayearth, Azumanga Daioh #1, Vampire Hunter D, Chobits, Read or Die OVA, Geobreeders, Spirited Away, Miyuki-chan in Wonderland (Don't ask), and some of Samurai 7. There's probably more but I can't think of them right now... Right now I'm working on getting the rest of the Sailor Moon series uncut, since it's a pain to download episodes over dial-up (The only way to do it is through YouTube or Keiichi Anime Forever, still takes about 2-3 hours) and maybe try to get ahold of Jubei-chan 2, the second season of Magic Knight Rayearth, and the Hellsing OVA whenever it comes out or if I can find it fansubbed. =D Ooooh and the Peach Girl anime! I used to love the manga, but now there's an anime out! (It's a girly thing I guess! <_< )Anybody seen that new Powerpuff Girls Z anime yet? I know there's a few episodes online already, it looks pretty crazy!

It's a pain to download anything over dial up, but thanks for the offer. I can probably watch it on Keiichi Anime Forever or have a friend burn them for me.As for Powerpuff Girls Z... I've seen the opening for it on YouTube. Try looking it up on there, they have a couple episodes up (and fansubbed?) already. It's pretty new, I think it just came out last month in Japan. I dunno when or if they're going to bring it to the states.